Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Cooked Crack

Ahhhh........

The cynical, skeptical part of me rolls its eyes at this

People keep expecting and hoping and wishing for something to magically make everything better. John McCain! Mitch Romney! Mueller! etc, etc and so on........

Guess what? Wanna hear something?

NO ONE IS GOING TO FIX THIS!

We are not on the verge of war, we are already AT war, one side is still just in denial

The Repubs have given up on even the pretense of an election other than to use it to keep stringing people along. 

People like to talk about how crazy the right is, but then turn around and tell themselves "It's all going to be better when a free and fair election happens and Trump just gracefully leaves and turns over the reins of power and tells his followers to just accept the results"

This is as bat**** crazy as anything QAnon pushes.

Not that I want to come up with more things they can do, and forgive me if this has already come up.  Let's assume Biden wins and the Democrats take four seats and have the Senate.  What is to stop McConnell and the Republicans from re-passing the 60 vote requirement during the lame duck session, so that they can stonewall later?

2 hours ago, Forehead said:

Not that I want to come up with more things they can do, and forgive me if this has already come up.  Let's assume Biden wins and the Democrats take four seats and have the Senate.  What is to stop McConnell and the Republicans from re-passing the 60 vote requirement during the lame duck session, so that they can stonewall later?

You can change these procedural rules with a simple majority. So the Dems would just change the rules again.

Archived