Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Cooked Crack

Republicans in Texas are trying to get the courts to declare votes cast in the extended early voting period invalid. The governor extended the beginning of the early voting period by one week. This is going around on FB. It's good to know because now I will pick a day to vote during the original early voting period. 

I hate all these voter suppression tactics. We need a federal law outlawing these tactics with federal prison time, fines, and permanent loss of voting rights for these scoundrels. 

The intellectual hollowing out of the GOP is evident in the fact that they've spent 10 years whining about Obamacare and never mustered up a healthcare overhaul that even passes through their own caucus.

They have nothing to offer this country besides cutting taxes for the ultra-rich and xenophobia.

On 9/29/2020 at 9:27 AM, LadySkinsFan said:

Republicans in Texas are trying to get the courts to declare votes cast in the extended early voting period invalid. The governor extended the beginning of the early voting period by one week. This is going around on FB. It's good to know because now I will pick a day to vote during the original early voting period. 

I hate all these voter suppression tactics. We need a federal law outlawing these tactics with federal prison time, fines, and permanent loss of voting rights for these scoundrels. 

So Republicans are going against their own GOP governor?

https://poll.qu.edu/south-carolina/release-detail?ReleaseID=3677

Republican incumbent Senator Lindsey Graham and Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison are locked in a dead heat in the race for U.S. Senate, 48 - 48 percent, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University poll of likely voters, which was conducted prior to the presidential debate. This is unchanged from a September 16th survey, which also showed both candidates each getting 48 percent support.

Ninety-five percent of likely voters who selected a candidate in the Senate match up say their minds are made up, while 4 percent say they might change their minds.

"There hasn't been a Democrat elected to the Senate from South Carolina since 1998. Outspent and labeled by critics as an apologist for President Trump, Lindsey Graham is facing the fight of his political life," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

Archived