Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite YouTube Channels/Personalities, etc

Spaceman Spiff

13 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Does ur wife know that?

Actually, yes. We have a look but don’t touch policy. Also, my wife is hot and I buy lingerie for her all the time.  But, more importantly she is really really smart and super cool. I married a woman who looks good, has an excellent career and whose favorite bands are Pantera, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Slayer and old Megadeth. I hit the jack pot and this is not hyperbole. Also, she didn’t want kids and she loves dogs.

I’ve stated quite a few times on this board how much I love my wife. She’s the sole reason I am able to write this message today. If not, for her kindness, generosity, and love, I would have committed suicide a long time ago. 

People’s eyes and minds will wonder. The important part is trust. Without that you have nothing. The only thing I’ve ever kept from her or lied to her about was drinking. But, I’m 6 1/2 weeks sober and loving it. I’m not touching alcohol again. 

Oh, she’d rather watch action movies than romantic, but I think that’s because she can see Stathom or Thor half naked. We also play video games together. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 3

Not directly related, but one of my personal "unfavorite" Youtube Channels, "8 Passengers" family vlog just had their parents arrested.  Mother is Ruby Franke.  Their net worth was reportedly $2M from Youtubing. 

The really popular ones are still pulling in $500k per month.

6 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Not directly related, but one of my personal "unfavorite" Youtube Channels, "8 Passengers" family vlog just had their parents arrested.  Mother is Ruby Franke.  Their net worth was reportedly $2M from Youtubing. 

The really popular ones are still pulling in $500k per month.

Whoa! That is huge news. It’s been awhile, but I used to hear that **** blasted from my daughter’s iPad all the time.

Just now, Ball Security said:

Whoa! That is huge news. It’s been awhile, but I used to hear that **** blasted from my daughter’s iPad all the time.

I pay way too much attention to this, but these family vloggers replaced shows like Jon & Kate plus 8 and Duggars in my household.  There are multiple vloggers in this family -- ie. Ruby Franke had a sister and brother in law who all made this into a living / income stream.  

We live in the west coast, and I always have suspected that once the YT algorithm catches on that you watch this they push "west coast family vloggers".  For some reason, we never see families in NoVa or the south... just my speculation.  People even make income by snarking on the family vloggers.  

7 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I pay way too much attention to this, but these family vloggers replaced shows like Jon & Kate plus 8 and Duggars in my household.  There are multiple vloggers in this family -- ie. Ruby Franke had a sister and brother in law who all made this into a living / income stream.  

We live in the west coast, and I always have suspected that once the YT algorithm catches on that you watch this they push "west coast family vloggers".  For some reason, we never see families in NoVa or the south... just my speculation.  People even make income by snarking on the family vloggers.  

Chick’s name is Bonnie, right? There was a phase a few years ago. Brutal.

• 1 month later...
Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I can't think of anything more boring than watching other people play slots. 

heck people stream themselves doing anything now. video games, and slots are no different. 

the analytics also speak for themselves. easy viewers and subs. 

Nothing makes science more interesting than when it's explained by a beautiful woman.

And regular viewers of ES know I follow this guy.

I am also watching a bunch of foreign language channels.  Aleph with Beth is better than any app for learning ancient Hebrew.  There's also Alpha with Angela for Koine Greek.  Podcast Italiano, French Mornings with Elisa, and Spanish after Hours... I try to watch at least one of each every day.

And for a chuckle...

• 2 weeks later...