Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite YouTube Channels/Personalities, etc

Spaceman Spiff

If you want to go down a ****ing crazy rabbit hole, go on YouTube and search for Liver King. Yes, “Liver King.”

Liver King is this jacked guy that sells his “9 Ancestral Tenets” as a lifestyle to cure young men of their general ****tiness. He claims to make $100 million a year off his brand. He looks like a caveman (if cavemen had HGH) and does crazy **** like eating tons of raw organs. He really is jacked as ****, and like mid-40’s, so he was always being accused of being on steroids and HGH and whatnot (including by Joe Rogan) and he always emphatically denied it. Then evidently the doctor who was giving him steroids sent a bunch of their emails to a, I guess, rival YouTube channel (called More Plates, More Dates), who made an hour long video about them and calling the guy out. Fitness YouTube exploded and Liver King made a pretty good apology video yesterday. 

It’s all hilarious because the Liver King is like a real life cartoon, and he got caught in a web of lies by very jealous and ****y rivals, and also because YouTube/Influencer culture is dark and full or terrors. 

• Haha 1

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I will let you find the drama stuff, but here is the shortest video i could find that summarizes the character. It’s pure genius. 

This is the guy who claimed to be all natural to sell his products/supplements only to be outed as taking steroids to get his body and his supplements are a scam.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 8:51 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

I will let you find the drama stuff, but here is the shortest video i could find that summarizes the character. It’s pure genius. 

On 12/4/2022 at 8:53 PM, China said:

This is the guy who claimed to be all natural to sell his products/supplements only to be outed as taking steroids to get his body and his supplements are a scam.

So genius that he's being sued for $25M...

Raw-meat influencer The Liver King is facing a $25 million class-action lawsuit after admitting he secretly used steroids

The Liver King, a fitness influencer who admitted he lied about using steroids — initially claiming he'd achieved his physique by following so-called ancestral tenets like eating raw animal organs — is now facing legal blowback.

A $25 million class-action suit has been filed in New York against the influencer, whose real name is Brian Johnson, alleging he deceptively touted a primal lifestyle to promote his various businesses.

The suit names Johnson as well as two of his supplement companies: Ancestral Supplements and workout-focused The Fittest. The former offers products like MOFO: Male Optimization Formula, while the latter sells The Fittest Liver King Bar.

"This action arises from an elaborate, well-orchestrated marketing and advertising scheme," reads the suit, alleging Johnson deceived and misled "vulnerable and health-conscious consumers."

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I you want to see what it's like in poor, small town America, this guy does road trips stopping at podunk towns along the way.  Interesting, and sad in many cases.

Edited by China
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Life goal:  crush a 100 oz steak challenge, then ask for the dessert menu. 

Careful with that rabbit hole.  I always find it more impressive when Katina Eats Kilos who probably weighs  a buck thirty five eats the same amount as her boyfriend Randy Santel who weighs twice as much, in the same time or less.   But don't watch Molly Schuyler.  She makes them all, including Beard Meats Food, look like amateurs. She ate a 72 oz steak in 3 mins.  If if that's not enough she ate three 72 oz steaks in one sitting (in less time that Beard meets Food took to do that 100 oz. challenge):  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...