Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Infield hits. Every flare falls. Every slicing line drive down the line stays fair. Every 10 hopper gets through, and leaves one of our better hitters with a broken wrist when he drives for it.

Baseball sucks.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1

Lots of twitter fools crapping on the Nats for tweeting that 7-11 in a 60 game season ls the equivalent of 19-31 in a 162 game season. 

theres 42 games left, that’s plenty of time to get back to a winning record and get to the playoffs. Seems like a lot of people need to realize that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Umpires are such *******..

Yeah, and they are ****y MFers too.  

I’m really in the baseball fan minority I think but If get rid of as much of the umpiring as humanly possible as quickly as possible.  If Tennis can call lines with Hawkeye, then baseball can call balls and strikes.  

For now you need the reps to call safe or not, but that’s it.  And that could be replaced as well with the right technology. 

16 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Can someone explain to me how a runner can score when the batter gets out from a catch?

I didn’t see it, was watching the caps go down in flames.  What happened?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Can someone explain to me how a runner can score when the batter gets out from a catch?

The runner can tag from 3rd base with no outs or one out.  They have to wait until the ball is caught before taking off towards home plate.  If they beat the throw and don’t get tagged out then the run scores.

25 minutes ago, -JB- said:

The runner can tag from 3rd base with no outs or one out.  They have to wait until the ball is caught before taking off towards home plate.  If they beat the throw and don’t get tagged out then the run scores.

Ah, ok, I'm still a litte iffy on all of the rules of baseball.

• Like 1