Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 minute ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Are any Nats fans here who are opposed to the DH, reconsidering their position? 

actually yes, I texted my buddy who is a twins fan about this in the 9th. Strasburg would have been pulled in the 6th or 7th for a PH if it was an NL game. I was a bit of a baseball “purist” prior to this series. I can’t help it. The DH is cool. Robo-umps are better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I must come clean.

The moment I put that Turkey avi up, the magic disappeared.  I said I'd pull it down before game time, but I had to step out  and missed the 1st inning.

Put Jobu up there, and good things are happening again. This is a sign 👍

Praise be to Jobu.

Clearly the Baseball Gods grew tired of our turkey sacrifices.  This is an all hands on deck moment where we need everyone to sacrifice any small animal they might have nearby for game seven.  I'm pretty sure I can get one of the raccoons from the large colony that lives around the dumpsters behind my building.  Hopefully that will slake their bloodthirst.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Praise be to Jobu.

Clearly the Baseball Gods grew tired of our turkey sacrifices.  This is an all hands on deck moment where we need everyone to sacrifice any small animal they might have nearby for game seven.  I'm pretty sure I can get one of the raccoons from the large colony that lives around the dumpsters behind my building.  Hopefully that will slake their bloodthirst.

Hear me out.  What if we sacrifice a ... salad!  .... No good?

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:
his explanation just makes it worse

you're essentially rewarding the Astros for a ****ty throw

To be fair Trea did look exactly like ARod running down the line....

817153618_medium.gif

Maybe even more violent of a punch than ARod....

Both foaming at the mouth with steroids streaming through their veins....

Did I use enough ..... 's

Edited by CRobi21
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Yeah.... Maybe get your stories straight MLB.  They better pay Rendon too for saving their ass.

Oh btw.  Pay the man!  Both of them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I must come clean.

The moment I put that Turkey avi up, the magic disappeared.  I said I'd pull it down before game time, but I had to step out  and missed the 1st inning.

So it is your damn fault.  

Got it. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Praise be to Jobu.

There is a diminutive cowboys fan that lives a few doors away, I’ll get him tomorrow.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Yup. If you look at the play, since they are showing over and over again now, the glove comes off after Turner crosses the 1st baseman's glove. The ball took the glove off his hand. MLB needs to install judgement calls to be reviewed when the whole world if watching.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I must come clean.

It's not just you. I had a picture of Juan Soto as my avatar on another website after the 2nd game of the series. I took it down yesterday. It's staying down.

• Thanks 1