Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

I like the Silver Diner :kickcan:

Silver Diner was great in like 2003 before all the vegans and vegetarians got what they wanted and killed it. You want to be named like a greasy spoon then serve greasy spoon food. If I want the same stuff I'd get at an overpriced bistro, then I'll just go to the bistro where it'll taste better.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Silver Diner was great in like 2003 before all the vegans and vegetarians got what they wanted and killed it. You want to be named like a greasy spoon then serve greasy spoon food. If I want the same stuff I'd get at an overpriced bistro, then I'll just go to the bistro where it'll taste better.

That's Bob and Edith's.....I like Silver Diner for what it is - a new take on diner food. It's just hilarious to me that he chose Silver Diner to call out when they have them in the Philadelphia area....

7 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

That's Bob and Edith's.....I like Silver Diner for what it is - a new take on diner food. It's just hilarious to me that he chose Silver Diner to call out when they have them in the Philadelphia area....

Has Bob and Edith's changed a lot the past few years? Haven't eaten there in a couple years so it'd be sad if so. To me, diner food is what it is. It's not meant to be updated but that's just me. I want the fat, the grease, the butter, the smell of charred average meats. It's an experience. It's one of the things I love about the NYC area - despite rapid gentrification, there's a billion real diners that haven't been ruined...yet.

• Like 1

This is some of the loudest booing I've heard anywhere, not just Nats park.

Like this is louder than the boos Werth got at CBP. Maybe because it's so new, but still.

Max 2, Bryce 0.

Annnnnd Nats Twitter just took home the W! Lol

Edited by CRobi21
  • Haha 2