Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Ok baseball people

if, say, Corbin gives up a 3 run home run... would you pull him and throw sherzer or stras out there?

is a 4 run lead for the World Series worth what it leaves you for pitching options if it doesn’t work out?

just something I was wondering 

Just now, tshile said:

Ok baseball people

if, say, Corbin gives up a 3 run home run... would you pull him and throw sherzer or stras out there?

is a 4 run lead for the World Series worth what it leaves you for pitching options if it doesn’t work out?

Not with a 4 run lead. If it was close in the 7th or 8th maybe.

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Ok baseball people

Scherzer can go one inning since today is his side session day. Id imagine hell pitch the 7th if Corbin only goes 6. Doo and Huddy close. We get a week off if we win anyway. 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Ok baseball people

Well it's a little different situation than normal, because if we can hold this, we have a week off.. so any pitcher is available really.