Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m amused by the folks that keep relentlessly gaslighting us with the “dems had no problem funding the wall in the past” line.

Along with a huge load of other horse****, as though this is some rational discussion of a defensible position instead of the tantrum from their president mushroom dick.

I honestly find myself more frustrated here, because I have to bite my tongue. The mods would be unhappy if I really said what I say elsewhere so I am often reduced to driveby memery, I am happy that Bang has the gravitas and latitude to let fly around here.

The wall thing is delusional

the supposed 36% is delusional

The great economy is delusional

This overly vocal, overly represented demographic is diseased and ought to be addressed as a mental health crisis instead of some elective political stance.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2019 at 9:57 PM, LadySkinsFan said:

This is long, AOC speaks truth here. 

Yes, she does. Flashbacks of Anthony Weiner's emotional floor speeches hit me as I read that...and if he could've controlled his zipper, he would be a good force with her for NYers. 

And I hope everyone takes this seriously...no jokes warranted (even though I need a laugh).

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
Who's he supposed to be appealing to with this?

I think its whoever will listen at this point. Hes struggling to get a grip on the situation and he doesnt trust any of his advisors fully so hes saying whatever pops into that syphilis riddled mind of his. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I think its whoever will listen at this point. Hes struggling to get a grip on the situation and he doesnt trust any of his advisors fully so hes saying whatever pops into that syphilis riddled mind of his. 

It's desperation. 

If he didn't have a team of staffers, Mitch, and an Army of the worst America has to offer. He'd have moved on to something else to make him feel powerful. 

These posts from him this AM are barely complete thoughts. They are a mix of rage, fear, and throwing anything out he thinks his supporters will cheer. 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m amused by the folks that keep relentlessly gaslighting us with the “dems had no problem funding the wall in the past” line.

not gaslighting.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/23/mick-mulvaney/fact-check-did-top-democrats-vote-border-wall-2006/

Politifact does a decent job trying to turn a fact into a half fact by giving top dems excuses for voting for physical barriers, but a vote is a vote.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

not gaslighting.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/23/mick-mulvaney/fact-check-did-top-democrats-vote-border-wall-2006/

Politifact does a decent job trying to turn a fact into a half fact by giving top dems excuses for voting for physical barriers, but a vote is a vote.

Gaslighting.  

We are all well aware of the Secure Fence act of 2006.  We are also well aware that Trump’s wall is something completely different.

Again, why was there no wall funding in 2017 or 2018?  Surely you’ve found some “half facts” for that question.  Let’s hear em!

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

By "amused" i am certain you mean "Disgusted" and "Embarrassed".

~Bang

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

not gaslighting.

It's not about a wall. It's a power struggle. The "wall" issue could/should have been taken care of when Ryan was speaker. Suddenly you have Pelosi and now he has to flex his imaginary muscle. The wall is a symbol, and as a congressman today said, Trump's definition of a physical manifestation of it is continuously changing.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

not gaslighting.

Wow. I guess we've already got the wall. 

Guess we don't need any extra money, then. I mean, since what we already passed is the same as what Trump wants, and all. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

It's not about a wall. It's a power struggle. The "wall" issue could/should have been taken care of when Ryan was speaker. Suddenly you have Pelosi and now he has to flex his imaginary muscle. The wall is a symbol, and as a congressman today said, Trump's definition of a physical manifestation of it is continuously changing.

I agree, it is mostly a power struggle.

He never wanted to be president. He wanted some (more) fame.

It's not even remotely funny. 

My dad the minister did a couple dozen Bible studies on The Revelation. I have 2 series on tape. These are from the late 70s, early 80s.

Yes, 666 is a relevant number...even I thought "complete coincidence" at first. 

Yes, he'll say what fools want to hear. 

I could go on and on and on. 

The literal antichrist is here. I haven't been in a church since a few years before my dad passed & wouldn't be anywhere near one now. 

But we've been told. Get ready. It's gonna get worse.

• Like 2

just watching that monument to the goper tradition of electing homohaters who feature homosexual or homoerotic behaviors---mike pos pence---do  his "fluffing don's johnson with facial expressions and worshipful words" shtick....his bigotry, ignorance, piety, and bone-deep habitual dishonesty/hypocrisy does make him a perfect representative for certain demographics he considers core, though

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

She won't answer this. 

I will.

They voted for it to gain favor/political cover then neglected the funding.

in other words, the usual.

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It's hilarious. He doesn't have any policy ideas or core beliefs of his own so he ends up stepping on his own base and pissing both sides off as he scrambles to make a power play and save face. 

So maybe the middle will be satisfied?

Or just screwed as usual :taz:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, twa said:

I will.

They voted for it to gain favor/political cover then neglected the funding.

in other words, the usual.

You can stop. He separated children from their parents, denied he INSTITUTED THE POLICY, then DHS acknowledged that they lost track of THOUSANDS of kids they separated. 

JUST ****ING STOP. THIS IS ALL BULL**** & YOU HELPED IT. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Thanks 1