Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BitCoin falling like a Dotcom

joeken24

1 hour ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Best case scenario is a way for bitcoin to be much more scalable and applications that make it more user friendly.  

If these things happen it is game over for every other currency on earth.  

Bitcoin will eventually stabilize and money won't be made by holding it, but it won't matter because everything will be valued in bitcoin. 

Yes, how will the dollar ever compete with a "currency" that takes an average of *76* minutes to facilitate transactions.

In this fictional world where the dollar collapses and bitcoin reigns supreme, not only will we be all standing in bread lines, but we will also then have the awesome opportunity to wait upwards of 1 hour for our loaf-of-bread transactions to be processed. A truly modern approach to financial calamity and social demise.

Edited by No Excuses

Bruh, we debate the merits of policy thought up by leading experts in the field and generally view everyone in charge of running the most powerful nation on the planet as stupid and that world would be unicorns and cupcakes if they would just listen to the posters on ES.  And the Redskins would have won 15 Superbowls by now.  Posting links to big names who may or may not support your unarticulated positions will impress exactly no one.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Exciting for the educated to watch as $12,000 nears. Here’s to us, gents.

Yea, that's an excellent point.  We are all stupid for not following your sage advice.  I'm glad there is no history of worthless crap getting way overvalued.

Like tulips.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:25 PM, Springfield said:

If it fails, I’d bet it falls backwards not forwards.  As in silver and gold, not ones and zeroes.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/merrill-lynch-caught-criminally-manipulating-precious-metals-market-thousands-times

What are the odds. Can’t trust metals like you can trust @volsmet for financial planning & love making advice. I basically invented the art of dry humping from behind, you probably haven’t even heard of such an advanced technique, you probably don’t even have the right kind of jeans for such a maneuver. Pathetic. No offense.

I still can't figure out why he's so excited about bitcoin now, it's "valued" at $12,000 which is still $8000 shy of its peak just before it crashed $3500 after shedding $15,000 worth of its "value".

The ONLY people who invest in something that has recently shown the distinct ability to destroy 2/3rds of its supposed value based on nothing more than the opinion of its investors are morons. Oh, there will be some traders who jump in and capitalize off the morons but it's still nothing more than tulips.

13 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I still can't figure out why he's so excited about bitcoin now, it's "valued" at $12,000 which is still $8000 shy of its peak just before it crashed $3500 after shedding $15,000 worth of its "value".

The ONLY people who invest in something that has recently shown the distinct ability to destroy 2/3rds of its supposed value based on nothing more than the opinion of its investors are morons. Oh, there will be some traders who jump in and capitalize off the morons but it's still nothing more than tulips.

giphy.gif

I hope my students have started to dive into their algo hw. I like that we can all jam out & make some $ together. You guys are like the family I don’t tell anyone about but keep a secret stash of underwear pics of. We’ve all been there. 

9 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

volsmet is like the millenial McD5

I was wrong, btc is tanking, soon to be at $7, blockchain is a waste, my portfolio is bleeding, I wish I had listened to ES experts, it’s an impressive group.

As btc struggles to pass the +$2500 mark in the last 24 hours I envy those who were bright enough to stay away. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, PF Chang said:

I guess we found out what the Most Interesting Man in the World has been up to since he stopped filming Dos Equis commercials. This guy is the greatest scout of all time in the stadium and Lord Bitcoin in the tailgate. 

Not to mention the things I’ll mention, sexy, a brilliant piano player, an expert on nutrition, and the proud winner of over half a million on fanduel. 

Some of us are better at things than others, I am that us. You can’t spell us without bitcoin. 

10 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Every one who hits a jackpot in Vegas prances around acting like it was a genius move rather than fools folly that paid in spite of every rule of investing. Bitcoin isn't investing it's gambling. 

Worse that that. Gambling with whales. CFTC trading data shows a majority of larger holders are now shorting CME Bitcoin futures.

• Thanks 1