Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo Journalist killed in Saudi Consolate

Bozo the kKklown

17 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I hope Ivanka can talk the sense back into them. I still hold out hope for Ivanka. I think she can rightly see what is right and what is wrong (her dad cant) .. its just a matter of can she make her voice heard.

LOL

37 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's up to the GOP to prove Kushner wrong.  Perhaps Trump can demand an FBI investigation and give them a strict timetable and an inadequate list of witnesses they are allowed to talk to. 

Oh, I'm sure Nunes is on the case. 

3 minutes ago, haithman said:

LOL

Yeah that confused me a bit as well. What evidence have we ever seen that Ivanka does anything other than just talk in vague terms about nice things while doing the complete opposite and/or being completely silent as her own father literally invalidates anything positive she tries to say on a daily basis? I think there's about a .000000000001% chance of her actually doing anything substantive here.

Edited by mistertim

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Well, this really isn't worse than killing a bus full of children.  Few things are.  That's not really the point though is it?  Murder isn't a game where we only count the highest score. 

Kushner's take is ghoulish and shows the disregard those prowling the halls of power have for the rest of us.  The murder of human beings matters only in terms of political complications.  Such detachment is a jarring reminder of why the press is necessary and that the powerful can never be trusted. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, visionary said:

He can't stand to see a high profile assassination that doesn't provoke the US or Europe.  His style is using Novichok on British soil or how Kimmy Jong needlessly employed chemical weapons in assassinating his own brother.  In the end though, this is a win for Putin because it once again strains relationships with the US and it's allies and potentially weakens US influence in the middle east. 

50 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Sounds to me like you just volunteered for compile this list.

:cheers:

From the conference's official website, here's a list of "partners":

http://www.futureinvestmentinitiative.com/en/partners

Here's the list of the advisory board:

http://www.futureinvestmentinitiative.com/en/advisory-board

Those listed:

Mohommed Ali Alabbar - Founder and Chairman

Emaar Properties, United Arab Emirates

Ajay Banga, President and CEO

Mastercard, United States

Victor Chu, Chairman and CEO

First Eastern Investment Group, Hong Kong

Joe Kaeser, President and CEO

Siemens AG, Germany

Lubna S. Olayan, CEO and Chairperson

Diayan Financing Co., Saudi Arabia

Stephen A. Schwarzman, CEO

Blackson, United States

Masayoshi Son, CEO

Softbank Group Corp, Japan

Tidjane Thiam, CEO

Credit Suisse, Switzerland

Peter Thiel, Co-founder

Founders Fund, United States

So Mastercard, Blackstone, and Peter Thiel (PayPal founder) still have their names associated with the conference, which is billed on the web site as the personal initiative of MSB.

"Mastercard.  It's everywhere you want to be.  Except in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul if you're a journalist."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So Mastercard, Blackstone, and Peter Thiel (PayPal founder) still have their names associated with the conference, which is billed on the web site as the personal initiative of MSB.

Don't expect Peter Theil to drop out. Dude is not known for morality. Probably the type to have a blood boy.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/14/no-peter-thiel-is-not-harvesting-the-blood-of-the-young/

MH17 was shot down over territory held by pro-Russian separatist forces in eastern Ukraine as it flew from Amsterdam en route to Kuala Lumpur, killing all 298 people onboard, roughly two-thirds of them Dutch.

A team of international investigators said on Thursday that the “Buk” missile system used to bring down the passenger plane came from the 53rd Anti-Aircraft Brigade, based in the western Russian city of Kursk.

“It is the first time the finger points to one specific country,” Prime Minister Mark Rutte told reporters after an emergency cabinet meeting. “We are holding Russia responsible for their role in the deployment of the Buk rocket system.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-mh17-cabinet/netherlands-australia-hold-russia-responsible-in-mh17-downing-idUSKCN1IQ0XO

--------------------------------------------------

Russia provided a missile system to their green men, who shoot down a commercial airplane and kill 298 people. Russia denies that any BUK systems ever entered Ukraine, let alone be responsible for it. Russia tries to blame Ukraine.

NOTHING HAS COME FROM THIS. Russia green men and rebels killed 298 civilians, make outrageous lies and disinformation about it .... and the world has done nothing.

Not a damn thing. The airplane being shot down happened OVER 4 YEARS AGO.

I see this playing out like the MH 17 killings. Lie, disinformation, deny deny deny ... and then the world does nothing.

• Like 1