Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018: Start of the Philadelphia Eagles Football Dynasty

Westbrook36

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Did Westy even show up when the eagles destroyed the giants? I thought he comes around if they win....

He may actually be smart enough to know that beating the Giants is the equivalent to stealing candy from a baby.  To brag about it makes the bragger out to be a complete asshole, because no one likes to hear about the mentally handicap being taken advantage of.  I'm probably giving him too much credit though.  He is an Eagles fan after all, and a cowardly one at that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, hail2skins said:

The Eagles really need to start winning ASAP.  I don't think the nation could handle any more videos of a shirtless EDP. 

Or him pulling down his pants.  His arse looks like two one gallon ziploc bags of jello pudding.

Edited by eaglesfandan

On 10/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, hatchetwound said:

Lets see.... oline is falling apart.  Running back corp is down to UDFA's.  D-Line is losing players left and right.

Lets trade a high draft pick for a 30 year old WR so we can haz him for 8 weeks!!!

:rofl89::eagles_suck:

I disagree with that assessment.  It is a late third rounder, the end actually, and a pick they get back when/if he walks.  You think Tate doesn't make that WR corp better?  I do, and no, this isn't Westy talking lol.

8 hours ago, eaglesfandan said:

I disagree with that assessment.  It is a late third rounder, the end actually, and a pick they get back when/if he walks.  You think Tate doesn't make that WR corp better?  I do, and no, this isn't Westy talking lol.

A pick is a pick is a pick.  The team has a lot of holes and little cap space.  You need to stock up on all the young talent you can.

Secondly, sure, he improves the WRs.  But that isn't the area that needs the most help.  I'm shocked they didn't look for another CB.  Even Dak Prescott can throw on your secondary.

6 hours ago, Morneblade said:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm piling on Westy at this point.

Mostly, because he won't take his lumps like a man. Poor form, old chap.

But..but..his secret mission he must obviously be on... I guess.

You don't expect him to stick his head up from that and take the ridicule and scorn a troll like him deserves do you?

If the eagles make the playoffs (big "IF" there right now), westbrook will show up for that from his covert mission.

Probably. :):eagles_suck:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 10/21/2018 at 11:19 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Did Westy even show up when the eagles destroyed the giants? I thought he comes around if they win....

I really do think he's on a submarine.  Couple times i expected him to walk in with toilet paper under his foot and he didnt

On 10/22/2018 at 4:03 PM, eaglesfandan said:

They need a defense that doesn't blow 10 and 17 point leads in the 4th quarter.

Letting Dallas go up and down field to end that SNF game was disgusting.

4 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I feel so much better about our loss to the Saints now...

Told people the day after that I felt like the Washington Generals out there, so seeing them do that to damn near everyone puts that loss in context.  Remember we got annihilated by the 2007 Pats team and went to the playoffs anyway.