Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Every play should be able to be challenged.

I wouldn't mind the last two minutes getting expanded to every rule. Think if you open rest of the game to challenges they should give more, and if refs double checked everything all day game would be twice as long.  But last two minutes, go for it.

31 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Today hasn’t gone at all rhe way the Skins needed.

oh well.  We’ll double down with absolute no changes and try it again next year with the same mediocre results.

FML.

Its a sure sign of insanity that I actually long for the Vinny days when at least the off seasons were interesting.

And you said i was broken for finally wanting to fire Jay :806:

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I wouldn't mind the last two minutes getting expanded to every rule. Think if you open rest of the game to challenges they should give more, and if refs double checked everything all day game would be twice as long.  But last two minutes, go for it.

How so?  Same number of challenges, same time limit, just anything is on the table...

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

And you said i was broken for finally wanting to fire Jay :806:

I’ve been broken for a while.

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

How so?  Same number of challenges, same time limit, just anything is on the table...

Refs screw up so much teams deserve more challenges. Like 3 or 4.

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’ve been broken for a while.

I know, just starting to show in way I'm not used to.

Like I said before when everyone was screaming conspiracy theories of the league being against the Redskins, there's no conspiracy, it's just blatant incompetency of the officiating. I'm always flipping through games and i see the same thing in just about every game I watch.  Obvious penalties that should have been called (like helmet to helmet hits) and ones that definitely shouldn't have been called like that pass interference on the Steelers lol. 

3 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Like I said before when everyone was screaming conspiracy theories of the league being against the Redskins, there's no conspiracy, it's just blatant incompetency of the officiating. I'm always flipping through games and i see the same thing in just about every game I watch.  Obvious penalties that should have been called (like helmet to helmet hits) and ones that definitely shouldn't have been called like that pass interference on the Steelers lol. 

I definitely agree with you.  Bad officiating happens league wide, not just against the Redskins.  It's pathetic how many excuse giving whiny fans we have nowadays giving every excuse as to why we aren't good or winning games. It's really sad that some result to conspiracy, ref bias, ESPN bias, NFL Network bias, and a host of other BS excuses.  Loser talk.

16 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Yep. EVERY fan complains and thinks the refs are against their team. Some of the pass interference calls in this Steelers/Saints game on BOTH sides are absolutely absurd.

56 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Refs screw up so much teams deserve more challenges. Like 3 or 4.

Yeah but that’s not the intent.  The refs have to screw up less.

i wouldn’t add challenges, but I was expand the scope so any play is eligible for replay.

56 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I know, just starting to show in way I'm not used to.

Yeah, starting to become harder to contain.  So much stupid and so obvious.

So, anytime the Steelers don't go offsides on a kick, they block it?

2 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Samuels is finally in rhythm, about to go up two scores,  and they do that with Ridley.  Weird, but what do I know. 

I don't know why they wouldn't throw it, but if you're going to run, going Ridley instead of Samuels was dumb also.

Mike Tomlin, legendary coach, ladies and gentlemen. 

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

Ballsy, but not smart.  Just punt the football and put it in your defense's hands.  Might as well concede a TD here with the short field

The one bright side to doing that is that, if the Saints are going to drive for a TD, the shorter field increases the odds they will leave time on the clock for Roethlisberger.

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

I don't actually hate the idea of a fake. But why the hell send someone in motion like that? As soon as I saw that, I was wondering if something was up, and I can't imagine it didn't tip off the Saints too.

I don't think it's terrible to be aggressive, but I feel like it was chasing the bad play call from 3rd and short earlier. Good point about the motion. 

Archived