Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

I there's a team that has a right to be pissed about the refs, it's Pittsburgh. They had the Chargers beaten easily a couple of weeks ago, but like 4 ridicules calls reversed the result. These PIs might cost them this game. They might be out of the playoffs where remotely competent officiating would have them in the number 2 seed. 

3 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

OK. now we're ALL on board next week... VIKINGS!!!

It will be interesting to see all the "true Redskins fans" rooting for us to lose to the Eagles next week.  Anything to keep Kirk out of the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

Cousins basically ends our playoff hopes? Fitting. And good for him. **** Bruce Allen. 

Nah, it was the Eagles win that mathematically ended our playoff hopes. 

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Refs screw up so much teams deserve more challenges. Like 3 or 4.

If it was up to me, one timeout equals one challenge.  But refs would be limited to 60 seconds of looking at footage per challenge.  If you can't figure it out in 60 seconds, call on the field stands.

Seahawks, Vikings, and Eagles are all going to make for a fascinating outcome. I dislike the Vikings the least, but that isn't saying much in that crowd of teams. Any of them getting left out out in the cold will keep me jolly this holiday season.

17 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Not gonna happen...unless Kirk suits up for Philly.  Then you’ll jump on board for sure.

Philly, Dallas, Giants are the three teams that would get me off the Kirk bandwagon.

It's a moot point, he's going to re-up with the Vikings after 2019.

10 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Seahawks, Vikings, and Eagles are all going to make for a fascinating outcome. I dislike the Vikings the least, but that isn't saying much in that crowd of teams. Any of them getting left out out in the cold will keep me jolly this holiday season.

One of the three will be at Dallas in two weeks and I’ll be behind them 100%.

Vikings would be the obvious choice.

Archived