Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Spiffy Went To Camp Today

TK

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Thanks for the love TK! 

I have a feeling Mo Harris has a good year for us this year :) 

Hopefully his floor is similar to Ryan Grant's production last year, ceiling.. who knows.

Grant had a bunch of critical receptions last year. Not the biggest or splashiest, but some crucial ones. Hopefully mo can eclipse that this season.

Definitely my favorite receiver so far in 2018.  In college he was getting passes from Goff and making one handed grabs, catches in traffic.  He's got a good first step after the catch and makes people miss.  He looks like he is running routes all out at each level.  This could be a breakout year for Mo!  Skins receiving corp is loaded and nobody sees it coming. 

Just now, TheShredder said:

Definitely my favorite receiver so far in 2018.  In college he was getting passes from Goff and making one handed grabs, catches in traffic.  He's got a good first step after the catch and makes people miss.  He looks like he is running routes all out at each level.  This could be a breakout year for Mo!  Skins receiving corp is loaded and nobody sees it coming. 

Made someone from the Jets miss today, big time.  Big target, too.  I like his chances.

57 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

Hopefully his floor is similar to Ryan Grant's production last year, ceiling.. who knows.

Grant had a bunch of critical receptions last year. Not the biggest or splashiest, but some crucial ones. Hopefully mo can eclipse that this season.

I'd think that the brass saw Mo as an evolving upgrade over Grant.  Grant is a possession receiver. Mo's got more upside and the guys got magic hands. I view Mo as potential star caliber WR.  

11 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Spiffy which camera and what lens are you using for these pictures? 

All settings are shown in the gallery when you click on an individual picture. ;) 

9 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

Spiffy which camera and what lens are you using for these pictures? Are these unedited?

Canon 7d with a 2.8 70-200 and a Sony a7r2.  Mostly unedited, I do play with the sliders some to correct for over/under exposure and add in some contrast too but that's about it.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well if yesterday was Mofuggin Harris Day, today was Josh Doctson Day.  Dude can jump.

He obviously doesn’t have the top end speed, but the way Doctson catches, puts body in position to catch balls reminds me so much of Randy Moss when going up for jump ball passes. He even plays and runs a little upright lime Moss. 

This picture reminds me of a Moss like jump. He’s not only trying to catch it, he trying dominate the space overall to secure the catch. Using more than hands to catch increasing the catch percentage in my untrained view lol. 

Great picture!!!!!

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Canon 7d with a 2.8 70-200 and a Sony a7r2.  Mostly unedited, I do play with the sliders some to correct for over/under exposure and add in some contrast too but that's about it.

Try this:

Use a card to set white balance in direct sun.

You want your exposure a little high to max out your sensor.

Shoot raw

Use curves and levels

Then use Un-sharp mask.

Never use sliders learn level and curves. Plenty of tutorials on the U' tube..

Once you see photos from a dslr

Un sharped properly...

O' no in camera manipulation (settings of raw only no sharp +

No jpeg, contrast minus or plus, nothing) 

Maybe a very small color + ....

Pros way..

HTTR!!!

Archived