Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

Just now, Hersh said:

It's fun making stuff up in lala land, isn't it? 

dude I don't care if he gets nominated. I hate all the assholes that have probably done **** themselves in their younger years saying "oh my...oh my god"  That **** just gets on my nerves. Its not the accused and the accuser...its the whole pc crowd oohing and ahhing that I hate

21 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I actually didnt hear a single dem reference Kavs affluence, accuse him of the allegations OR say anything like he was getting what he deserved. I remember it as them asking him why, if he is innocent, wont he help them prove it by asking for the FBI to get involved. 

Where dod you get the rest of that?

All over twitter.  

I have really tried to step away from politics over the past few months which also led to me not really posting here since late June.

Today’s nonsense with the assault victim questioned by a prosecutor but the GOP treating Kvanaugh like a helpless puppy was the worst thing to enter our politics since “grab em by the ****” was declared acceptable. 

I think I’m out again after today. There is nothing left but a small sliver of hope that the voters punish the GOP for the absolute garbage that they are. For their debasement of our politics through men like Trump, Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

dude I don't care if he gets nominated. I hate all the assholes that have probably done **** themselves in their younger years saying "oh my...oh my god"  That **** just gets on my nerves. Its not the accused and the accuser...its the whole pc crowd oohing and ahhing that I hate

You just don't get it. Most people did not force a woman into a woman and put their hand over their mouth to stop them from saying no. Most people don't lie about drinking in HS or what stuff in their yearbook means. Most people don't lie about drinking too much in college. 

Aside from the sexual assault, the guy lies constantly and has a record of lying. 

• Like 3

it took awhile to get, it but i understand it is wrong to "express myself'  via painting a colorful and bold portrait of horrifically violent ends coming to those i despise, as i used to do so freely when a toddler. but i will not do it becuase i know it is not ok. civilization onward!

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

You just don't get it. Most people did not force a woman into a woman and put their hand over their mouth to stop them from saying no. Most people don't lie about drinking in HS or what stuff in their yearbook means. Most people don't lie about drinking too much in college. 

Aside from the sexual assault, the guy lies constantly and has a record of lying. 

It's no wonder Trump is so vocally proud about nominating him. He's basically the judicial Trump Mini-Me, sexual assault included if you order now!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

No most people would lie....if something you did in high school that would affect your career at whatever age Kavanaugh is. Most people would lie. He got drunk, put his hand on her mouth and laid on top of her and she ran away? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this. But its trying to interpret his character is all I guess...but its still 40 years ago when he was a teenager. 

Edited by Gibbit

Just now, Gibbit said:

No most people would lie....if something you did in high school that would affect your career at whatever age Kavanaugh is. Most people would lie. He got drunk, put his hand on her mouth and laid on top of her and she ran away? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this

Sounds like you may not have been keeping up with a few things in life if this is how you characterize a woman being assaulted and almost raped. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Sounds like you may not have been keeping up with a few things in life if this is how you characterize a woman being assaulted and almost raped. 

that's what hes accused of? just asking, you don't have to be an asshole

Edited by Gibbit

6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

it took awhile to get, it but i understand it is wrong to "express myself'  via painting a colorful and bold portrait of horrifically violent ends coming to those i despise, as i used to do so freely when a toddler. but i will not do it becuase i know it is not ok. civilization onward!

Have you ever seen Angry Birds? Cause I have a toddler that loves that move and Red (the angry bird) literally does exactly what you described about the main pig. That’s what I thought about immediately. I’m crying on the inside but I also deem it okay for you to do based on that movie

10 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I say we nuke DC and start fresh....I'm a work in progress

• Like 1

Probably been said before but I find it far more likely Kavanaugh was so drunk he forgot than Ford was assaulted and mixed up who did it. (but I believe he did it, remembers, and resents a "youthful indiscretion" being used against him). F'd up thing is he is definitely in Trump's pocket come Mueller Time.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

6 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

that's what hes accused of? just asking, you don't have to be an asshole

And you don't have to be intentionally dismissive of sexual assault (which is what you're doing, and you know it). It's pretty loutish and offensive. Stop the "What? I'm totally just asking an innocent question!" routine. Nobody is buying it.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

And you don't have to be intentionally dismissive of sexual assault (which is what you're doing, and you know it). It's pretty loutish and offensive. Stop the "What? I'm totally just asking an innocent question!" routine.

no im not. intended sexual assault is not sexual assault...so this is basically a question about his character

which I can understand....but don't lock him up for rape

Edited by Gibbit
  • Confused 1