Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

All hail to the girl who called the fight! 

Hubby was still ****ing about it this morning..."Why? When you know you're scrutinized on everything?"

I said, "Because he could!...without a suspension! Gloves were dropped, and Tom got him. Easy peasy. "

I got a look like I had 18 heads or something. 😁

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hubby was still ****ing about it this morning..."Why? When you know you're scrutinized on everything?"

Probably because the ****sburgh GM said Wilson was scared of Oleksiak, after game 3 last year.. 1st time they've been on ice together since.. Same reason I can't wait for them to meet Vegas again. No guarantees Wilson KO's Reaves, but no guarantees he won't, either! 😉

Honestly not even that mad about the loss, puck did not bounce our way like many have said. I was honestly so amped on Wilson dropping Oleksiak I was satisfied. I’ve watched it like 25 times today. I will follow Tom Wilson into the Abyss.

7 minutes ago, max21 said:

Honestly not even that mad about the loss, puck did not bounce our way like many have said. I was honestly so amped on Wilson dropping Oleksiak I was satisfied. I’ve watched it like 25 times today. I will follow Tom Wilson into the Abyss.

I just watched it. I love that Wilson just stopped after his knocked the dude out. Wilson is awesome. 

38 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Check out the ridiculous save in the NJ game against Ottawa that then leads to a goal. One of the sweetest hockey plays of the season. 

Saw that, Hall is a special player. Too bad they can’t come together as a team around him. 

4 hours ago, Hersh said:

Check out the ridiculous save in the NJ game against Ottawa that then leads to a goal. One of the sweetest hockey plays of the season. 

That was sweet one NJ player prevented goal from going in with the shift of stick in mid air, and then I think another pushed it out the crease with his glove.

Archived