Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Just now, purbeast said:

This cup reception is SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO weak compared to how the Caps did it last year.

I was thinking the same thing. They are taking like 3 seconds with it. Other than the constant F bombs, you wouldn't even know they were enjoying it. 

11 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Raise your hand if you thought, "Craig Berube, future Stanley Cup winning coach" when he wss racking up all those penalty minutes....

Same thing with Dale Hunter. He didn't win a cup, but he's been a great minor league coach. I would have never thought that during his career. I guess we should expect Tom WIlson to be a great coach in about 20-25 years. 

This one bruins fan that I’m friends with on FB (not the smartest person) posted tonight that he’s deleting NHL 19 tomorrow and not watching bruins games next year. LOL boohoo. When i told him real fans don’t give up on their team after losing the championship game (or final round), and that 2 out of 4 Boston sports parades are nothing to be upset about, his response was “your stupid”. 

LOLLLLLL so he calls me stupid, yet doesn’t know the correct *you’re* 😂😂😂😂 just a butthurt Boston fan. **** them. 

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This one bruins fan that I’m friends with on FB (not the smartest person) posted tonight that he’s deleting NHL 19 tomorrow and not watching bruins games next year. LOL boohoo. When i told him real fans don’t give up on their team after losing the championship game (or final round), and that 2 out of 4 Boston sports parades are nothing to be upset about, his response was “your stupid”. 

LOLLLLLL so he calls me stupid, yet doesn’t know the correct *you’re* 😂😂😂😂 just a butthurt Boston fan. **** them. 

Classic Boston fan. Of course there were some people like that in this thread during the first round of last year. It was quite a sight to see. 

Archived