Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Caps fans rooting for the Blues to win a Cup JUST. DON'T. GET IT.

Look, here's a quote from the character Syndrome in the movie "The Incredibles" that perfectly illustrates my point:

"And when I'm old and I've had my fun, I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. *Everyone* can be super! And when everyone's super...

[laughs maniacally] ...*no one* will be."

So it looks like it will all fall to the Bruins to preserve our legacy. 

2 hours ago, Mournblade said:

Look, here's a quote from the character Syndrome in the movie "The Incredibles" that perfectly illustrates my point:

"And when I'm old and I've had my fun, I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. *Everyone* can be super! And when everyone's super...

So you want Marchand's name engraved upon the cup on the same ring as the Capitals, forever dirtying it?

54 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

So you want Marchand's name engraved upon the cup on the same ring as the Capitals, forever dirtying it?

I don't know how any non-Boston fan could want Boston to get another championship in any sport.

Honestly I'd be disappointed in this team if someone hadn't snorted a line or two.

I mean you got the hardest drinking Russians this side of the Atlantic and people gonna get their undies in a bunch over a little cocaine and hookers?

DEAR NHL

IF YOU DIDN'T WANT COCAINE AND HOOKERS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN VEGAS A TEAM

That being said Kuzy said he bailed and I believe his saintly butt.

I'm watching the finals and it's really hard for me to care about hockey when the Caps aren't playing.  I can watch any and all NFL games that I have on TV, and NBA I can watch any good matchups or any 2nd+ round playoff game, but man with hockey it's just hard to watch without vested interest in it.  But this game has been a bit fun to watch thus far.  I think a lot of it is cause I don't know anyone.

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Darrell wasn’t at those parties 

As if they only did it at parties. I have no idea, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't around pretty much everywhere with athletes. 

Heck, I bet even AC Green saw it and he definitely didn't party. 

On 5/21/2019 at 7:04 PM, Mournblade said:

Well the other option is Boston, so, there is no other option.

Plus, its good to see the 'Ole Bruiser having some success, and outside of Philthy none-the-less.   

7 hours ago, purbeast said:

I'm watching the finals and it's really hard for me to care about hockey when the Caps aren't playing.  I can watch any and all NFL games that I have on TV, and NBA I can watch any good matchups or any 2nd+ round playoff game, but man with hockey it's just hard to watch without vested interest in it.  But this game has been a bit fun to watch thus far.  I think a lot of it is cause I don't know anyone.

I can always watch playoff/finals hockey. A random regular season game won’t garner much attention. I can’t watch NBA except the finals, that’s the worst league out of the big 4 IMO. I’ll watch if the wizards are in the playoffs though. 

7 hours ago, Hersh said:

As if they only did it at parties. I have no idea, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't around pretty much everywhere with athletes. 

Heck, I bet even AC Green saw it and he definitely didn't party. 

Darrell Green was in the Bible and was a full-on family man when he arrived in DC. They were out partying at the clubs in Navy Yard or Uptown, Green was leading bible studies.

25 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Darrell Green was in the Bible and was a full-on family man when he arrived in DC. They were out partying at the clubs in Navy Yard or Uptown, Green was leading bible studies.

So morally straight people never saw it? Okay

Archived