Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC Cancels "Rosanne" After Star's Racist Twitter Rampage - WP

Dan T.

12 minutes ago, tshile said:

probably doesn't like beer either.

dude's a wack job

Nah beer's fine.  I like Blue Moon and various Lagunitas a lot, they're my go to if buying for me.  Don't get many opportunities to drink these days though but beer is solid.

13 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

This is the most offensive **** I've seen all week.  

I was ambien posting.

40 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Nah beer's fine.  I like Blue Moon and various Lagunitas a lot, they're my go to if buying for me.  Don't get many opportunities to drink these days though but beer is solid.

I was ambien posting.

I’m guessing blue moon with an orange 

Also guessing California role sushi lover

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Beer is awful. If I wanted to drink something that tastes like how I imagine piss tastes....well, I’d do it for free not pay money on nasty beer

Makes you fat. Doesn't get you drunk unless you drink a lot of it. Tastes like crap.

I will never understand it's appeal.

27 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m guessing blue moon with an orange 

Also guessing California role sushi lover

Meh, blue moon however.

Spicy Crunchy rolls, Philly rolls, tuna/salmon rolls, and Volcano rolls are my game.

21 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Beer is awful. If I wanted to drink something that tastes like how I imagine piss tastes....well, I’d do it for free not pay money on nasty beer

Natty is about to sue you for slander, but its okay bc you'll win as truth is an absolute defense.

On the whole, beer is decent.  Acquired taste which I have acquired.

If I'm drinking for taste I will, however, order a pink girlie drink.

Or get that which rhymes with best bros, mojito.

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Image result for beer bellyBeer will never be worth this outcome. Dude's be walking around like their 8 months pregnant.

On a serious note that’s the problem with brewing your own beer. The calories are super high. 

But i’m a skinny dude so I don’t care. And brewing is an excellent hobby. 

I enjoy straight liquor (bourbon scotch Vodka and tequila the most) and red wines as well. 

Beer is an acquired taste, i suppose. But once acquired, it is damned refreshing.

However, as i get older, I don't drink as much beer .. 2 is enough. If i buy a 12 pack on Saturday  it lasts me all week.

I'm not a beer snob.. good ol' Miller Lite tastes fine to me. I like pilsners better than lagers, and in the US there aren't many pilsners unless they are WAY hoppy to the point of being unbelievably bitter. Lite is a pilsner. Lagers are smooth,, i prefer a bit of a bite.

I prefer wine these days or a couple of fingers of Crown for sippin'

Now if you are like me and you are afflicted with various maladies that have seen to it that you have been deemed fit for a cannabis card, might i suggest a toke or two, a glass of pinot and a mango.

The mango has an enzyme or something that really sets things off nicely.

Of course, use only as directed by a doctor.

~Bong

@DogofWar1 volcano roll is awesome

when I finally get in my house I’m making my own 

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

Beer is an acquired taste, i suppose. But once acquired, it is damned refreshing.

Everything is an acquired taste. I learned that when my wife and I were traveling the world. I now find things I like in the differences. Very little I cannot appreciate anymore. 

Ive toned down the beer intake too but that’s mostly a function of being married and having a child. Growing up sucks. That’s why people who tell you to be careful in your 20’s are idiots. You only get that once (unless you screw up and make a permanent life style out of it...)

I've never really gotten into beer, though there are some I've enjoyed (generally ones where I can't taste the beer as much, or there's some other flavor mixed in).  I usually prefer cider, liquor, wine, or other drinks, though I haven't really had alcohol since last November due to health issues and being on a GERD diet. 

Archived