Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Local man in rainbow wig ‘working to restore Trump to President King of the United States’ arrested

A man in a rainbow wig was arrested in Delmont after he walked into a Dairy Queen with a loaded handgun.

According to the Delmont Borough Police Department, someone traveling south on State Route 66 called 911 to report an erratic driver. The caller said they saw the car pull into the parking lot at Dairy Queen and saw a man, dressed in a “bright yellow safety vest and a rainbow wig,” get out of the car with a gun in his hand and walk into the store.

The responding officer arrived at the scene less than a minute later and saw the man still inside the store, police said. Several other people were also inside.

The man exited the store out of the side door and the officer approached him.

Police said the man had a loaded .40-caliber handgun in his pocket, as well as several rounds of loose ammunition.

According to police, the man said he was “undercover” and that he was “working to restore Trump to President King of the United States.” He said he was armed to “Kill Democrats and liberals” and to protect himself from “drug traffickers.”

He was taken into custody without incident.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

New Video Shows Trump’s Pick to Run AZ Elections Accusing Pence of ‘Coup’

Mark Finchem, the Republican nominee for secretary of state in Arizona, has enthusiastically championed a number of conspiracy theories—none more so than the conspiracy of a stolen 2020 election, which is the animating force behind his campaign to run Arizona’s elections.

But in a recent campaign speech, Finchem pushed the envelope, even by his own standards.

Just days before he won the August primary, Finchem was caught on tape blaming former Vice President Mike Pence for everything from orchestrating a “coup” to unseat Donald Trump after Jan. 6, to allegedly spying on the Trump campaign in 2016, to scheming to “steal” the presidency in 2024.

Finchem delivered the incendiary remarks on July 27 during a meeting of the far-right group United Patriots in Mesa. Video showing a portion of Finchem’s speech was quietly posted on YouTube on Monday and had racked up just 16 views as of Wednesday morning.

Click on the link for the full article

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

So ostensible adults are engaged in heated arguments about the scientific validity of the race of imaginary creatures..................

I'm gonna need a minute here

Funny part is, "scientifically" dark skin is an excellent camouflage trait for deep sea creatures.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/Elusive-Ultra-black-Fishes-Are-Cloaked-to-Survive-the-Deep-Ocean-180975367/

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Since we’re willing to have a scientific discussion….. Why do mermaids have noses and lungs? 

Same reason that whales and manatee still have lungs.  They are simply a subspecies of primate that returned to the ocean.

Basically sea monkeys.

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2022 at 7:02 PM, Cooked Crack said:

The best part about this is that it shows up as PEPPA PIG.....SEXUAL REVOLUTION on the software we are piloting at work to track 'risky behavior' 

Awesome lol 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

First they came for Trump, and I did nothing.

Then they came for Bannon, and I did nothing.
Then they came for Lindell and I did for nothing.

Then they came for me and..

Oh hang on. 
No they didn't. Because I am not a traitor to this country.

~Hang them all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4