Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

23 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Same people that believe that, despite living in the middle east, Jesus was a lily white man that just happened to look like a white man from Europe.

Odd.

And interestingly enough, not Jewish but Christian 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Same people that believe that, despite living in the middle east, Jesus was a lily white man that just happened to look like a white man from Europe.

Odd.

It's going to be funny,  if he returns as Christians believe,  He's black.

Will MTG still be a Christian nationalist?

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

It's going to be funny,  if he returns as Christians believe,  He's black.

Will MTG still be a Christian nationalist?

Has anyone considered the fact that He did return but the police shot and killed him because they thought the crucifix he was carrying could be a gun?

• Like 2

If Jesus returned and started spouting his hippy bull**** about loving your neighbors, caring for the less fortunate, and turning the other cheek, MAGAs would probably scream "FAKE NEWS!" and say he's an Antifa plant.

Even Reagan would be an absolute outcast in today's Republican party. How long do you think and radical like Jesus would last? He'd be getting death threats from the right within a day.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

If Jesus returned and started spouting his hippy bull**** about loving your neighbors, caring for the less fortunate, and turning the other cheek, MAGAs would probably scream "FAKE NEWS!" and say he's an Antifa plant.

Even Reagan would be an absolute outcast in today's Republican party. How well do you think and radical like Jesus would last? He'd be getting death threats from the right within a day.

They will say he’s the antiChrist. The real Christ has been with us all along, in the form of Orange Jesus Trump.

38 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Even Reagan would be an absolute outcast in today's Republican party. How long do you think and radical like Jesus would last? He'd be getting death threats from the right within a day.

1153434317_download(22).jpeg.32057013e3ac37b53788ce080d89b18f.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

One for every color…duh!!!

Oh they would flip at a rainbow Jesus...

727214188_flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8.jpg.d52127373b6ee33007527e352fbcc9c5.jpg

• Haha 5

Trump’s Super PAC raised just $40 in August despite offering supporters branded trinkets

Former president Donald Trump’s super PAC raised only $40 in the month of August, in a sign that his name doesn’t have the fundraising pull it once did.

Along with the low August numbers, the Make America Great Again, Again! super PAC only raised $351,000 in July and nothing in June. By comparison, in the final fundraising quarter of last year, the super PAC raised $4m to $5m.

Even in April and May, it raised $864,000. Among the merchandise Mr Trump’s political action committees are selling include his son-in-law Jared Kushner’s memoir of his time working in the Trump White House, Trump wine glasses, a rally speech signed by the former president and the opportunity have their name engraved on the “donor wall”.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3

Trump Rally Security Tells Supporters to Stop the QAnon Finger Raising

Security personnel at Donald Trump’s rally on Friday night in Wilmington, North Carolina, attempted to get MAGA-loving supporters to lower their raised arms and single finger, which signifies their allegiance to the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon. “Confirmed with people at Trump rally who held 1 finger up that they meant it as a symbol of QAnon’s ‘Where We Go One We Go All,’” PBS News correspondent Lisa Desjardins tweeted from the event. “Security staff here fanned out and told people to take down their fingers.” The reporter noted that she had spoken with one rally-goer who has raised a finger representing ‘WWG1WGA’ who was “furious” over being told to lower his arm. “That’s my Constitutional right!” the rally-goer told Desjardins. A Trump spokesperson didn’t return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Friday night. The rally controversy follows Trump sharing a video post on Truth Social late Thursday night “filled with references” to QAnon. One longtime Trump adviser told The Daily Beast on Friday: “Q stuff is so bizarre,” while adding that Trump sees it as a “controversial” media topic and as an opportunity to “gin up outrage.”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Most of the people I know that I would identify as smart do not identify  themselves as smart.  Having said that, almost every complete idiot I've known, and I've known plenty, has told me how smart they are at least once.

100%

The smartest and most creative people I've known (outside of one or two who probably have narcissistic personality disorder) have tended to be the opposite. They'd scoff at the idea that they're brilliant and say they still have lots to learn.

It's sort of like people who talk tough and talk about fighting. The louder they talk about being able kick peoples' asses, the less likely they are to actually be good fighters. I've done BJJ and some other martial arts for a while and I've known some seriously bad mofos. To a person pretty much all of them are low key, super nice, and never even talk about fighting unless they're teaching.

• Like 3