Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Because they don't care about America. They care about maintaining their own power/wealth/status. Attaching yourself to Trump means attaching yourself to his massive support base.

I'm certain most of these people don't actually believe the garbage they spew, but they value their power/wealth/status over the truth and the good of the nation.

We live in a dark time.

• Like 1

There's "a situation in which virtually everyone around Trump — we're not talking Democrats here, we're talking Trump aides, intimates, and supporters — everyone believes he has gone off his rocker," Wolff said. "I mean, let's not put too fine a point here: They believe he is crazy.

What was their first clue? 🤭

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c91f708d0209151072

Edited by clietas
  • Haha 1

In addition to being a treasonous sociopath and a pathological liar with a narcissistic personality disorder, we learn that Donald Trump is a plagiarist.

Fox News host Jesse Watters wrote a book.  Donald Trump did one of those "From Donald J. Trump" statements to praise the book. In it he wrote about Watters' book:

Interspersed are his thoughtful suggestions for overcoming left-wing radicalism, maintaining American democracy, moving beyond ageing hippies (like his long-suffering, loving parents), saving the world from social justice warriors and the deep state—all while smirking his way through life in only the nicest way.

From the publisher's description:

Interspersed are his thoughtful suggestions for overcoming left-wing radicalism, maintaining American democracy, moving beyond ageing hippies (like his long-suffering, loving parents), saving the world from social justice warriors and the deep state—all while smirking his way through life in only the nicest way.

Yeah. It's the exact same sentence. Trump copied it.  Verbatim.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, China said:

1)  Never bothered them before.  

2)  And doesn't appear to have changed their public positions.  

56 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

In addition to being a treasonous sociopath and a pathological liar with a narcissistic personality disorder, we learn that Donald Trump is a plagiarist.

Fox News host Jesse Watters wrote a book.  Donald Trump did one of those "From Donald J. Trump" statements to praise the book. In it he wrote about Watters' book:

From the publisher's description:

Yeah. It's the exact same sentence. Trump copied it.  Verbatim.

Be honest.  You knew somebody else wrote it when you read "Interspersed".  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I love how they talk about how phones apparently "censor you" as if microchips are sentient and hate conservatives. No, you censor yourself by going onto apps and violating terms of service by being a moronic MAGA conspiracy mouth breather.

Given how completely and utterly inept the right has shown themselves to be at anything technology related, I'm guessing those are basically just Android rip-offs that they buy from China (oh the irony) and then install some bloatware on top of whatever Android flavor comes on it and then labels it as their own totally separate "OS".

• Like 1

Imagine the kind of loser you have to be to fall for the 'Freedom' anything line. 

Freedom Diapers - **** your pants like Trump. Like an AMERICAN. Freeedooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought this was a joke but the phone is a real thing. My arch nemesis Candice Owens getting in on this one too. https://www.newsweek.com/freedom-phone-candace-owens-google-apple-alternative-finman-1609905

• Like 2

This was sent to me by a friend. So can someone please explain to me WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL is progressive authoritarianism?!?!?!

The National Review: MAGA Men Are Unfairly Discriminated Against By Ivy League Women

Here is a little excerpt

In an article in the National Review, titled “Political Discrimination as Civil-Rights Struggle,” Eric Kaufmann highlights a survey finding that incredibly few female Ivy League students would date a Trump supporter and argues that this “reveals the predilection among many young elite Americans for progressive authoritarianism.”

He goes so far as to suggest that this represents a civil rights violation.

1 minute ago, DCranon21 said:

This was sent to me by a friend. So can someone please explain to me WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL is progressive authoritarianism?!?!?!

The National Review: MAGA Men Are Unfairly Discriminated Against By Ivy League Women

Here is a little excerpt

It's a civil rights violation for educated women to spurn idiots? Christ on a crutch, what a bunch of idiots. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah I think that was posted in another thread as well.

It's basically a long winded version of "We're sick of women not wanting to have sex with us, so we're going to claim that this fact has nothing to do with us being sleazy ****bags who support a racist and sexist wannabe authoritarian strongman, then claim that they should just give us access to their bodies anyway if we want it, or else it's a civil rights violation."

And they seriously wonder why women don't like them?

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Florgon79 said:

The mental gymnastics it takes for wealthy older white men to think they are persecuted baffles me. I feel like you need to have something actually wrong in your brain to come to the conclusion that the deck is stacked against you. 

I worked in the marine industry in Annapolis for about two decades. I say this as white 38 year old male that works for the Federal Government.

The worst group of people I have ever dealt with are old white men. Not all old white men, but enough to make me able say this with pure conviction. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I listen to 105.9 on the weekends when I run errands.  Conservative talk radio during the week, paid programming on the weekend.  However they switch back to Rush or whatever later in the afternoon. I got in the car and they were advertising Reagan.com email.  It’s email (you pay for) that gives you privacy, not like big bad google.  Imagine paying for email.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Imagine the kind of loser you have to be to fall for the 'Freedom' anything line. 

Freedom Diapers - **** your pants like Trump. Like an AMERICAN. Freeedooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

f06c7759d785bf51d1223fc6f6b8a1df.png

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I listen to 105.9 on the weekends when I run errands.  Conservative talk radio during the week, paid programming on the weekend.  However they switch back to Rush or whatever later in the afternoon. I got in the car and they were advertising Reagan.com email.  It’s email (you pay for) that gives you privacy, not like big bad google.  Imagine paying for email.

ClearcutFlawedAfricanporcupine-max-1mb.g

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Odds that a company that offers email to conservative snowflakes actually gives said snowflakes privacy?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Larry said:

Odds that a company that offers email to conservative snowflakes actually gives said snowflakes privacy?

Are you implying that grifters who have been scamming these people out of money for years now haven't suddenly found morals in the last few weeks? 

• Haha 2