Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Sexual harassment scandal threatens to derail Arizona election audit

Several women who've participated in Arizona's partisan election "audit" are alleging sexual harassment by male co-workers, and they say management initially ignored their complaints.

One of the alleged victims provided Phoenix's CBS 5 with statements from seven witnesses and victims corroborating her description of what happened.

"The statements described situations that involved more than one alleged offender, but the complaints centered on one man in particular," the station reported. "The letters are dated May 8. But the employee who spoke to (CBS 5) said the man was kept on staff for another month."

"We told upper management and they allowed him to stay on the floor for weeks," the woman said.

According to the alleged victims, the primary offender engaged in unwanted touching, demanded dates from women he thought were attractive, and made comments about their appearances, asking them things like, "You showing off your butt?"

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

Trump’s New Spokesperson Tweets Article That Says His Election Claims Are A Lie

It appears someone didn’t read the full story.

Liz Harrington, the new spokesperson for Donald Trump, on Sunday tweeted a Bradenton Herald article about the former president’s campaign-style rally in Sarasota, Florida.

She highlighted this line from the story with her tweet, conveniently omitting that the claim was made by the rally’s organizers: “Saturday’s Save America Rally in Sarasota attracted a record crowd to the Sarasota Fairgrounds, organizers said.” 

People on the platform mocked Harrington because the very same article disputed Trump’s claim about the 2020 election being stolen from him.

In the tweet, the subheadline of the story read: “There has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would have affected the outcome of the election.”

On 6/5/2021 at 10:20 PM, China said:

On 6/5/2021 at 10:28 PM, China said:

Fun fact:  The Speaker of the House doesn't have to be a member of the House:

Link

Matt Gaetz Says He'll Nominate Donald Trump to Be Next Speaker of the House

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has vowed to nominate former President Donald Trump to be the next Speaker of the House.

"After the next election cycle when we take back the House of Representatives, when we send [current Speaker] Nancy Pelosi back to the filth of San Francisco, my commitment to you is that my vote for Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives will go to Donald J. Trump," the Republican congressman said to a crowd gathered for Trump's rally in Sarasota, Florida, on Saturday.

21 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

So since Matt Walsh posted those tweets, I'm assuming he's sexually abused kids. The projection is real.

PSA:

after the last 5 years this is the only way to view gop talking heads

its just happened entirely too many times. 

• Like 1

Is Trump’s Golf Course Illegally Using The Presidential Seal?

A  golf marker displaying the presidential seal appeared to be in use at Donald Trump’s Bedminster, N.J. golf course, according to a photo posted on Instagram on Monday.  

0x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

Federal law prohibits displaying the presidential seal in a manner that may convey the impression of government sponsorship or approval. Violators can be imprisoned for up to six months. Same goes for anyone who manufactures a likeness of the seal, except when authorized by the U.S. government.  Based on recent history, however, it seems unlikely any prosecutors will be filing charges in this case.  

The plaque looks similar to a batch of tee markers that “Trump, Inc.,” a podcast from ProPublica and WNYC, revealed in 2018. Those markers were removed swiftly after that report came out.  

^^Reminds of a story from my teens: I was probably 19 & at home during the summer when I was rudely awoken about 10:30am by a very loud knock on the front door. I climbed the stairs to the living room, peaked through the window & see 2 guys on the front porch dressed in dark suits, hats & sunglasses. It's like 95 degrees in the shade. I'm thinking "WTF did I do last night?" as I opened the door. One of the guys hands me a card, tells me they're with the FBI & asks if my father was home. I said "No, he's at work." They politely thank me for my time & turn around and leave. When my dad got home that night I ask wtf is going on. He starts laughing and says, "Well, yesterday the air conditioning at the Russian embassy went out. They called & I went there to sell them some new equipment." We both started laughing. He used his car to go on the call so it was easy to track him down. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

So since Matt Walsh posted those tweets, I'm assuming he's sexually abused kids. The projection is real.

If he wasn't he'd put a camera in his house to prove it. Seems to me he has a LOT to hide.

~Bang

• Haha 1