Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sycophants of Smith (Merged & M.E.T.)

MahomesII

4 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

What is his favourite food?

My answer would probably get me in trouble with the mods again.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Do you think he can win a super bowl with the Redskins?

I don't think he can.  Ive not seen enough to think he could with many teams though.  It would take a killer surrounding cast to help him.  He has a keen ability to not lose games.  he wont do anything that spectacular to win many either.

This is a guy who has had two excellent offensive minded coaches in Harbaugh and Reid, he’s had amazing running games with guys like Frank Gore, Jamaal Charles and Kareem Hunt, he’s had guys like Travis Kelce, Vernon Davis (prime), Tyreek Hill, Michael Crabtree to throw to. Not to mention, both the niners and the chiefs have had top 10 defenses (except this past season). We don’t have any of this. And I don’t trust this FO to get any of this for Smith. 

12 minutes ago, dahibachi said:

This is a guy who has had two excellent offensive minded coaches in Harbaugh and Reid, he’s had amazing running games with guys like Frank Gore, Jamaal Charles and Kareem Hunt, he’s had guys like Travis Kelce, Vernon Davis (prime), Tyreek Hill, Michael Crabtree to throw to. Not to mention, both the niners and the chiefs have had top 10 defenses (except this past season). We don’t have any of this. And I don’t trust this FO to get any of this for Smith. 

That's perfectly stated. 

14 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

How accurate is he beyond 20 yards?

This year he looked decent at it, but he was throwing to three hill, one of if not the fastest guy in the league who makes great route adjustments.  In years past he has been pretty bad at them. The chiefs would generally only throw 20+ once or twice a game as an attempt to keep a defense honest.  The deep game isn't a strength of his.  He excels in the short to intermediate routes. 

11 minutes ago, A Skinhead in Saints Land said:

Can he whip?  Can he NaeNae? Can he whip whip?  Can he NaeNae?

Not well

11 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

Charcoal or gas?

Does he own a mop and drink Strawberry milk?

I'd assume gas and yes to both. 

4 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

What I want to know is what kind of person is he? Calm relaxed guy? Humor? Work hard type? Mr. Serious? Sarcastic? 

Fuller is a pure work hard character guy. Doesn't run his mouth. Perfect example of a good soldier. 

He is calm collected guy.  Very intelligent and will be the first guy in the building from day one.  If hard work could make up for a lack of talent, he would be the best guy in the league, unfortunately for him it doesn't.

He will be great in the community.  

4 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

Is he clutch?  

Were you confident he would not throw a pick during overtime?  (Or get that come-from-behind 4th qtr drive for a TD?)

Kurt Cousins was always suspect in this department 

If the chiefs were down late in the third, I had zero confidence in him.  I'm a little bit of a pessimist in regards to him, but I was right most of the time.  He's terrible on third down. 

6 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

I really should do this when we trade a player to an other team. Looks fun 

I had to fill in at work today for a receptionist. I literally sat a desk with a computer all day and did nothing but read message stuff here and at my home chiefs board. 

Living in NorCal, I saw Alex Smith for all his seasons on the horrible 49ers teams while they were slowly building into a contender.  Then leading the team to an NFC Championship game where if not for a punt return fumble late in the game, they very well likely win.  Then the guy lost his job due to injury in favor of Read Option gimmick.  Never once did the guy complain or whine. He went to the Chiefs and showed the 49ers how stupid they were for favoring Gimmick Boy over him.

Archived