Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

Gio sucks

Easily the worst pitcher on the starting rotation.  I took a nap instead of watching Gio pitch.   I just can't do it anymore.

24 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Offense has been as bad as Gio.

Clearly they don't feel confident with him starting anymore. He's an absolute trainwreck. 

When I start seeing Gio muttering to himself between every single pitch, I know he's about to lose it.  It's so sad that guy just doesn't have the mentality of Scherzer.  One bad inning and he folds like a cheap suit.  Depressing, and potentially kills our hopes to rally for a playoff spot.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Went to the game. Great seats. Juan Soto hit a foul ball that landed in the seat directly in front of me. 10 year old kid occupying that seat used his ipad like a shield. 

:806:

otherwise, that game was forgettable. 

Was this iPad okay? ?

And why in the world you wouldn't have your kid paying attention to the game, especially when you're along the baselines... dangerous.

1 hour ago, Rex Tomb said:

Was this iPad okay? ?

And why in the world you wouldn't have your kid paying attention to the game, especially when you're along the baselines... dangerous.

iPad was fine. I actually asked Mom what kind of case it was in, because i was shocked it was ok and impressed by the case. 

Kid watched none of the game. I’m actually surprised he looked up from Minecraft to save his own life. 

This team is weak. Bryce gets drilled on a pitch after almost getting hit on previous pitch. Lefty-lefty match up to start next inning, and we don’t drill the guy. Other teams know they can hit our guys with no fear. Tim Hudson challenges the manhood of this team, and we never answered. Still don’t. This team is weak. 

5 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

This team is weak. Bryce gets drilled on a pitch after almost getting hit on previous pitch. Lefty-lefty match up to start next inning, and we don’t drill the guy. Other teams know they can hit our guys with no fear. Tim Hudson challenges the manhood of this team, and we never answered. Still don’t. This team is weak. 

Eh... I think it was pretty obvious Brice didn’t intend to hit him. Had zero command there for a few pitches and apologized after the inning. No retaliation needed imo. 

Archived