Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: Redskins at giants

TK

Just now, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

We need to get the ball in Crowders hands more, If there is one big thing that has pissed me off about Gruden this year its been the forcing the ball to Perine and not enough to Crowder

Crowder has boofed the pooch plenty this year.  Countless drops, fumbles.  I like Crowder (out of the slot only) and I think everyone gets to have a bad season, this one is his.  I expect bigger things from him next year and getting back to form.

Nice catch on his part.

5 minutes ago, kost203 said:

Grant has been a good garçon immitation but djack agh idk what to say. Losing him was hard I would hope Tampa cuts him and we rekindle the interest at a cheaper price

I'd be open to it, too, but if he didn't go back to philly, I don't think he'd come back here.  Philly actually wants him back now, remember there being rumors about that.

If Cousins comes back, I'd like to see us go after Devante Adams, but you right, this team needs someone that can take the top off the defense, bad.  That size advantage they talked about going into training camp didn't translate into TDs in the redzone like we thought, and we're slow at WR

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

If Cousins comes back, I'd like to see us go after Devante Adams, but you right, this team needs someone that can take the top off the defense, bad.  That size advantage they talked about going into training camp didn't translate into TDs in the redzone like we thought, and we're slow at WR

Adams got extended.

4 years $58 million

Archived