Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

49 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The national Democrats need to stop controlling everything, and let the Blue Wave of new candidates forge ahead, serve their local communities, and win against Republicans and their inhumane platform.

In Cali it makes sense to clear races other wise you'll end up with 2 Republicans in the general election.

What's up with dis?

Republicans hit back at the lawsuit saying Democrats are desperate and need to rally their base to raise money amid weak fundraising numbers. The Daily Caller News Foundation reported last month the DNC took out a $1.7 million loan in February. This made their total debt over $6 million.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/21/democrat-infighting-erupts-over-dnc-lawsuit-against-trump-campaign/

Beto sucking up all da funds?:pint:

Richard Painter at least is disgusted by the Republicans and their **** policies. 

Republicans = small tent of white males and females and a smattering of persons of color who can only win by voter suppression tactics.

Democrats = much bigger tent as witnessed by the majority of the popular vote.

Y'know, it's just folksy enough to be cute and work until he closes it and has it in the general direction of the boy at the end.  That looked unsafe.  Can someone who handles guns regularly tell me if that handling is in line with best practices and training?

33 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Y'know, it's just folksy enough to be cute and work until he closes it and has it in the general direction of the boy at the end.  That looked unsafe.  Can someone who handles guns regularly tell me if that handling is in line with best practices and training?

Hard to tell from a 2 dimensional video.  He doesnt have his finger on the trigger though.  And looking at the position of the gun I dont think it is pointed at the boy.  The butt is up by his hip and the barrel by his other knee.  So i would guess it is actually at a 45deg angle pointing in front of the boy.  Probably still not the safest thing but not disgustingly dangerous.

Archived