Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

51 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

$400 electric dog door that they're terrified of. If I don't open it like this they just sit out there and cry. My big boy Milo won't even go near it. 

That's a valiant effort tho.  I hope they get used to it over time.  

Just last week I put in one of those sliding glass door insert dog door.  Sealing it up against the wind has proven harder than I figured.

• Thumb up 2

17 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

That's a valiant effort tho.  I hope they get used to it over time.  

Just last week I put in one of those sliding glass door insert dog door.  Sealing it up against the wind has proven harder than I figured.

This one locks unless they come up to it with the keys on their collars. 

They will not push it open at all and if I gently open it with my foot even a little, they run. 

That video, with steak, is the only time Milo, the big black Shepard Pit mix has gone through.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Thanks!  I had a ****er when I was young, required a fried egg every Sunday morning.  I taught him "hide and seek". 

He was around when I got my drumset, big Foreigner fan.  His name was Whiskey, and my dad was a preacher...there were issues. 

Uhhhhhhhhhhh the first clumber spaniel my folks got was born on St Patrick's Day 1998. His name was Irish Whiskey. 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh the first clumber spaniel my folks got was born on St Patrick's Day 1998. His name was Irish Whiskey. 🤣

Awesome!  I just didn't understand their facial expressions, but now I do, thanks.

Because I'm Irish, I love the name Jameson, but I cannot drink it. 

As a bartender, some people order an Irish Coffee thinking it's gonna have Bailey's in it. 

I'm like,"y'all need a recipe book or some ****.  Get outta my bar."

• Haha 1