Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

46 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've gotta take Sabrina to the vet tomorrow and it's gonna be a struggle because she REALLY hates traveling.  I just hope it's nothing serious...think it may be a kidney issue.  😪

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update on Sabrina: almost $400 later, but we did everything.  She hasn't been to a vet in 10 years, they all stay inside so I only take 'em in when I have to/somethings wrong, not acting normal.   (We got her, RG, and Vicki all on the same day/1st weekend of october '12)

Did a full workup, anal glands, and everything else you can think of.  She had a tapeworm, but I have no flea outbreak.  Weird, there.  (If you ever do, get FleaBusters.  Amazing stuff.)

She's very obviously better today...tail is up and wagging, she's giving the happy meow, eating normally, and laying on the arm of my chair right now. 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

When we put Shelby the Sheltie down last year that seemed to be the final straw. Went in to a tail spin. We still had Magic the black kitty, but I was "**** having more pets" that was it. Fast forward to now. Couple of weeks ago we got a couple of rescue kitties. Introducing Rocket and Muffin,(in that order left to right). That pic was taken a couple of days ago. They're on a chair next to me while I'm working on the computer. Getting them was a very good call.  :)

kittens.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Our Grandkitty,  Amelia is living the good life. 

20230810_100519.jpg

20231001_135313.jpg

Vicki's stripes are a little more pronounced, but Amelia looks a whole lot like her!  Beautiful kitty. 

*Hubby said Vicki had the perfect striped stripper stockings on her legs.*  :ols:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Vicki's stripes are a little more pronounced, but Amelia looks a whole lot like her!  Beautiful kitty. 

*Hubby said Vicki had the perfect striped stripper stockings on her legs.*  :ols:

Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am not, (or was not), a cat person, until Amelia came into our lives.

She has stolen my heart. When the day comes when our son can take her back, I'll be heartbroken...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am not, (or was not), a cat person, until Amelia came into our lives.

I didn't want to be be way back when I had a roommate who didn't take care of hers and I had 2 ****atiels and an iguana. 

My, how things have changed. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...