Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

2 hours ago, China said:

Our cat Lucy woke us up in the middle of the night rampaging around the room.  Later she tried to wake me up.  I guess to show me the dead mouse I found on the carpet this morning.

Friend of mine had a cat used to bring him back live mice.  

He opens the door.  Cat walks in.  Goes to the middle of the living room, and drops a mouse on the rug.  And mouse runs under the sofa, while cat looks at him.  

• Haha 4

That's what my Sara did, bring back live mice to play with. And with four cats, the mice didn't last long. I tried to catch the mice and put them down the street near the creek but wasn't often successful. She always brought them in around bedtime so there was only so much time for saving. The ones I couldn't catch were left around the living room for me to find and take care of.

A hawk attempted to snag a 1/2 lb Chihuahua at his home yesterday.

So happens that dog is the successor to my deceased BFF boarder Nacho.  I love this mother****er too, names Tito.

Some good cuts and scrapes, no punctures or gashes.  Man, if the worst happened...no way I'm typing today.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So Zeke (the one that is currently on chemo) just came inside.  He came in and dropped a live mouse on the floor.   I tried to grab it and it bit me so I dropped it.  It then proceeded to hide under the piano.  Zeke is currently keeping watch.

Great, now I have a mouse in the house.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1