Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Respect the greatness that is Tom Brady and the Patriots because we'll never see anything liit's starting te this again.

Jags need to spend whatever it takes on Cousins. You put Cousins on this Jags team and they win this game by two TDs.

bull**** all around.  As for the "Greatness of Tom Brady" it's starting to make me doubt the legitimacy of the NFL.  Pats win their first Super Bowl after 9/11, Brady gets a perfect regualr season.  Patriots get caught cheating multiple times only get a slap on the wrist Brady wins his fifth Super Bowl in the first to go to OT, at least partly because the offense of the other team forgets he has running backs, .  This ear if Vikings make the Super Bowl, he gets to beat the first team to host a Super Bowl

I can't wait for Tom Brady to be gone and my biggest hope is his career ends on a cart

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yep, they lost their aggression in the second half, and played scared.

They stopped blitzing up  the middle, and started to play way back, fearful of the big play.

On offense, they became run, run, pass, fearful of making a mistake.

The Patriots didn't  win this game. The Jags lost it when they had it.

I mean the Pats won it (with a little help). But it's so annoying watching teams beat them for most of a game and then lose their minds late to blow it. The Seahawks did it, the Falcons didi it, the Jaguars did it. 

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I understand America loves an underdog but we are witnessing a dynasty.  I get there has been some shady tactics by New England but what a franchise! 

**** them.

Who wants to watch ANOTHER Cheatiots super bowl.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I don't think he was either, but I think he would have made more throws late in the game. The Jags went 10-6 this year but with Cousins they might have gone 13-3 and had this game in their house.

We've honestly never really seen how Kirk deal with playoff pressure yet and he's prone to miss those same kind of throws or have late picks in big pressure games. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

An insult to fantastic bottles everywhere across this planet

JAX played well enough to win, just need a good Qb to do it.

Do that and this is a 13-3 team. Props to the Boss of Bosses #12, and Bellichick. This will never be duplicated. Ever

Belichik was pulling out all the stops; meanwhile Jax was trying to win just being themselves. Big mistake. They didn’t amp up, they didn’t try to win, they lost. Marrone was out coached. Standard operating procedure for teams against the pats. 

2 minutes ago, carex said:

bull**** all around.  As for the "Greatness of Tom Brady" it's starting to make me doubt the legitimacy of the NFL.  Pats win their first Super Bowl after 9/11, Brady gets a perfect regualr season.  Patriots get caught cheating multiple times only get a slap on the wrist Brady wins his fifth Super Bowl in the first to go to OT, at least partly because the offense of the other team forgets he has running backs, .  This ear if Vikings make the Super Bowl, he gets to beat the first team to host a Super Bowl

I can't wait for Tom Brady to be gone and my biggest hope is his career ends on a cart

Thats hilarious 

Just now, carex said:

I'm sorry but you sound like a gigantic crybaby. The NFL isn't rigged, stop this non sense. Do the Pats get the benefit of the doubt? Sure. That's true for every elite team in every sport. That's how it goes.

They also got HOSED in Deflategate where Brady got suspended for four games for what was all a bunch of BS. Losing a quarter of the season ain't no slap on the wrist. I believe they also got stripped of a 1st round pick from Spygate. Neither I believe are real big deals, I bet every team does things of this nature. I wish the Redskins were this savvy.

Just now, carex said:

Image result for tom brady haters meme

2 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

There's parity with the 28 other nobody teams, of which the Redskins are a member.

There's no parity with the Patriots.

Pats play with a lot of everybody else’s scraps though

somehow they make chicken salad out of chicken ****

probably a steroid that isn’t tested

5 minutes ago, carex said:

Haha! My roommate just said the same thing!

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm sorry but you sound like a gigantic crybaby. The NFL isn't rigged, stop this non sense. Do the Pats get the benefit of the doubt? Sure. That's true for every elite team in every sport. That's how it goes.

They also got HOSED in Deflategate where Brady got suspended for four games for what was all a bunch of BS. Losing a quarter of the season ain't no slap on the wrist. I believe they also got stripped of a 1st round pick from Spygate. Neither I believe are real big deals, I bet every team does things of this nature. I wish the Redskins were this savvy.

they got stripped of a first round pick in a year they'd acquired a first rounder that ended up being the seventh pick in the draft.  Losing their 32nd pick became a slap on the wrist

And Elite teams don't need the benefit of the doubt, so **** just accepting that.  They're elite? They shouldn;t need the slightest advantage over the non-elie

Just now, carex said:

they got stripped of a first round pick in a year they'd acquired a first rounder that ended up being the seventh pick in the draft.  Losing their 32nd pick became a slap on the wrist

And Elite teams don't need the benefit of the doubt, so **** just accepting that.  They're elite? They shouldn;t need the slightest advantage over the non-elie

Image result for tom brady haters meme

9 minutes ago, carex said:

Stay rational. 

9 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

Pats play with a lot of everybody else’s scraps though

somehow they make chicken salad out of chicken ****

probably a steroid that isn’t tested

well it helps that the refs are so sure they're great that anyone actually stopping them is violating the rules

I don't know about the whole league being rigged, but you have to be blind to not notice how many calls the Pats get. Refs were, in fact, celebrating with Pats players after a TD. That happened. There's a touch more to the universal loathing for them than mere jealousy. 

Archived