Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

And apparently the Jags didn't realize this? "We're up in the 4th quarter, as long as we don't make a big mistake, there's no way we can lose, right?"

Didn't look like they prepared for that scenario at all.

Especially on first down. Absolutely nothing going on first down during that stretch. 

1 minute ago, Gibbit said:

I guess. Looked like the reciever was body blocked/pushed out of bounds to me. Didnt look like a ridiculous call. One I would’ve been shouting for if skins were on offense there

Still not pi. The ball was uncatchable unless the receiver was 6’18” and could run a 4.3

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’d like everyone to know that I will be rooting for the Eagles to win this thing.  If they can get the monkey off their back and bring another Lombardi back to the NFC East, I’m perfectly fine with that and I think it’s a good thing.

Plus, I know a few Eagles fans and they’re really good friends and good people.  All the Vikes/Pats fans that I know personally are racist, bro-Country clown shoes.

:hitfan::chair:  I would never root for the Eagles or Cowboys to win.  I did root for the Giants in Superbowl 25, since Jeff Hostetler was the QB and rooted for them against the Pats. 

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’d like everyone to know that I will be rooting for the Eagles to win this thing.  If they can get the monkey off their back and bring another Lombardi back to the NFC East, I’m perfectly fine with that and I think it’s a good thing.

Plus, I know a few Eagles fans and they’re really good friends and good people.  All the Vikes/Pats fans that I know personally are racist, bro-Country clown shoes.

who gives a crap about the NFC East?  The NFC East are the teams Redskins fans should hate the most

1 minute ago, Gibbit said:

I guess. Looked like the reciever was body blocked/pushed out of bounds to me. Didnt look like a ridiculous call. One I would’ve been shouting for if skins were on offense there

If that WR didn't have both his hands fully on the DB pushing him, I might agree. Since he was, that's at most a borderline call. Which would be one thing if you're calling it for both teams. 

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You just made SkinsGuy’s head explode 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I see it as a living testament to the power of Greatness. Some cower in it's presence. Others can't believe what they are witnessing.

It truly is amazing, and will never be seen again 

And some grovel and scrape before it wanting everyone to know that they also love the greatness and would never suggest it's getting something it doens't deserve

Archived