• Blog Entries

• By JimmiJo in ES Coverage
      ES Coverage Cowboys vs Redskins 2019

9/15/19

Do I look like I'm playing? I'm not playing. This is the Washington Redskins versus the Dallas Cowboys. If you are a fan of this game, and this one does not get you excited you might want to check your pulse.

Hello my friends it is I, JimmiJo, back for another year of this wonderful thing we call Redskins Football. This makes season 14 for me. I am joined by The Spaceman Spiff who will hereafter be known as "The Spaceman Spiff." 

Where's that dude that gets the big tattoos on his back? There's his next one.

So how important is this game? I don't know. What is the different between 1-1 and 0-2? The difference between batting .500 and zippy?

Throw in that this is their 2nd division game to start the year AND a home game and you have a critical match.

And once again they contend with critical injuries to start the year. Last year it was  their rookie star running back. This year its their 2nd year star...well you get the rest.  Darrius Guice is gone and not coming back this year. I think this really hurts him moving forward. Not sure who will build a scheme around him given his first two seasons.

So it is down to the veteran Adrian Peterson. I have no worries of ring rust for hum. None whatsoever. He knows what to do.

Anyway, almost time. Please share your thoughts.

Stand by...

Inactives

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:
      o   No. 12 QB Colt McCoy
      o   No. 23 CB Quinton Dunbar
      o   No. 31 Fabian Moreau
      o   No. 64 C Ross Pierschbacher
      o   No. 67 G Wes Martin
      o   No. 86 TE Jordan Reed
      o   No. 93 DT Jonathan Allen

The Cowboys declared the following players as inactive:
      o   No. 10 WR Tavon Austin
      o   No. 37 S Donovan Wilson
      o   No. 57 LB Luke Gifford
      o   No. 61 C Adam Redmond
      o   No. 69 G Brandon Knight
      o   No. 79 DT Trysten Hill
      o   No. 97 DE Taco Charlton

Follow along in-game at Twitter @Skinscast 

Rdskns2000

Presidential Election 2020 - Baby Sharpie vs Batwoman or Batman

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Any questions for Pete Buttigieg? Gonna be hanging with him tomorrow. 

Do you know him?  Lol.  I’m curious if he’ll be out campaigning for whoever wins the nomination if he doesn’t.  (I like him, he’s in my top three or four, but I hope some of the more popular candidates do whatever they can to get their supporters and others behind whoever wins the nomination)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, visionary said:

Do you know him?  Lol.  I’m curious if he’ll be out campaigning for whoever wins the nomination if he doesn’t.  (I like him, he’s in my top three or four, but I hope some of the more popular candidates do whatever they can to get their supporters and others behind whoever wins the nomination)

My father is hosting a fundraiser in San Francisco for him. I don't think he'll be nominated, but my father thinks he is the candidate most likely to excite and mobilize Democratic voters. A breath of fresh air if you will. I pretty much listen to whatever my pops says about politics. I don't know much, but I don't see Biden or Sanders exciting many people.

• Thanks 1

“Sure he’s screwing the rural middle-class pretty good...but he’s screwing the minorities even harder.  And that’s what I look for in a candidate”

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

My father is hosting a fundraiser in San Francisco for him. I don't think he'll be nominated, but my father thinks he is the candidate most likely to excite and mobilize Democratic voters. A breath of fresh air if you will. I pretty much listen to whatever my pops says about politics. I don't know much, but I don't see Biden or Sanders exciting many people.

Damn, my father hosted a fun cookout once. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wish people would dig deeper and ask they why they are still going to vote for him after they educate them on how he's ****ing them over. These soundbites or whatever do nothing but show off ignorant and stubborn people making uninformed decisions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fresh8686 said:

I wish people would dig deeper and ask they why they are still going to vote for him after they educate them on how he's ****ing them over. These soundbites or whatever do nothing but show off ignorant and stubborn people making uninformed decisions.

Corporate media is only interest in short sound bytes. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Could you ask him how many hours I have to volunteer at his campaign for a sub cabinet position?  Woo, maybe he has a juicy scandal I could write a position article on and land a AG position for!  j/k!  ....  But if he's game, please pm me. 

Seriously though, I wish him all the best and a big thanks to your dad.  We need more people like Buttigieg in our politics.

*I'm okay with sub-sub-cabinet*

• Thanks 1

Still think Beto has the most energizing and engaging charisma of the Dem candidates. I'd love to see him and Booker, Warren, or Mayor Pete on a ticket in the end.

The truth is though...almost anyone should and will get my vote against what the GOP has allowed itself to become.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 2:10 PM, bearrock said:

Could you ask him how many hours I have to volunteer at his campaign for a sub cabinet position?  Woo, maybe he has a juicy scandal I could write a position article on and land a AG position for!  j/k!  ....  But if he's game, please pm me. 

*I'm okay with sub-sub-cabinet*

My daddy said he’d be game. Heads up though... By “sub-cabinet”, I’m pretty sure he means “on the floor”. And by “position”, pretty sure he means “doggy”.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 2

Who should have to pay for the pleasure of having Trump roll through your town? The town should have to pay...

I'm actually shocked that Beto doesn't have to pay in advance. 

How many Dem campaigns are going to be bankrupt, a few months from now?  

• Like 1