Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nah, some people think they're clever. That's all it is.

I do too sometimes, but there's always that delete key. I type it out, then take it back. Absolutely no one deserves my anger, it's waaaaay too strong. (You know why, it never goes away.)

Let it roll, hang on. ✌

@Momma There Goes That Man

you know, that maybe all it is. I don’t consider someone who is president because the votes were correctly counted and the EC results were correct as “illegitimate”

illegitimate, to me, means he didn’t deserve to be president. And our personal opinions aside about his qualifications, the person that deserves to be president is the person that wins the EC (assuming votes are not altered or whatever)

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nah, some people think they're clever. That's all it is.

It’s not my cleverness that’s the problem. 

its you being overly sensitive. 

you took offense where there was none meant. Then tried to be a tough guy. Then went after me personally cause you didn’t like how things were going. 

The rest of us have been having no troubles with the conversation. 

like I said. A “you” problem. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s not my cleverness that’s the problem. 

its you being overly sensitive. 

you took offense where there was none meant. Then tried to be a tough guy. Then went after me personally cause you didn’t like how things were going. 

The rest of us have been having no troubles with the conversation. 

like I said. A “you” problem. 

We'll see

Billionaire Jennifer Pritzker gave $2,000 to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign last month, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission this week. It’s a small sum for a billionaire, but notable nonetheless, given that she poured more than $250,000 into committees supporting Donald Trump four years ago.  

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Trumps healthcare plan is the political equivalent of writing a paper on the bus ride to school.  He’s just trying to turn something in so Biden won’t point out he’s shown up empty handed at the debate.  He has no healthcare plan, because he hasn’t found a good way to tell the American people “we want you to die horribly, and bankrupt, once your money runs out.”

If I'm Biden, I compare Obamacare, Bidencare, and what Trump and the Republicans actually voted for, when they had full control.  

And every time he tries to claim he supports, say, pre-existing conditions, my response would be "Funny, the plan which went through Congress, which you endorsed, and which 49 Republican Senators voted in favor of, completely eliminated that."  

Older lady asked me in 7-11 who I should endorse.  I told her I cant vote for the guy who doesn't want my wife here. She asked me which one was that. 

I'm jus gonna assume she's not from here or really paying attention, but I couldn't with a straight face feel right doing her homework for her with folks in line.

Am I wrong? Theres only one person I know i can accept being undecided right now, and not for lack of effort.

28 minutes ago, tshile said:

illegitimate, to me, means he didn’t deserve to be president. And our personal opinions aside about his qualifications, the person that deserves to be president is the person that wins the EC (assuming votes are not altered or whatever)

just different definitions. I still view those actions as cheating and if you have to cheat to squeak out a win where you don’t even win the popular vote, then I don’t view you as legitimate because you didn’t win fairly 

40 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Older lady asked me in 7-11 who I should endorse.  I told her I cant vote for the guy who doesn't want my wife here. She asked me which one was that. 

I'm jus gonna assume she's not from here or really paying attention, but I couldn't with a straight face feel right doing her homework for her with folks in line.

Am I wrong? Theres only one person I know i can accept being undecided right now, and not for lack of effort.

People talking politics with strangers in 7-11 now?

Archived