Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

39 minutes ago, visionary said:

I'm not sure Bernie feels he has to pick a VP to appease anyone else if he ends up running away with the nom.

He knows people will support him in the end to stop Trump or likely weren't going to vote for him anyway.  

I will not be shocked if he picks someone loyal to him like Nina Turner for VP, lol.  

Not about appeasing, about winning and picking someone close to his ideology but not still in preschool.  I love AOC, but she'd be a bad choice even if she was eligible age wise, shes not ready to run the country in case something happens to Bernie. The last thing he should do is nominate another Sarah Palin.

20 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Yang I like, but Tulsi freaking Gabbard? We’ve already got a Russian asset in the WH. We don’t need another.

A slight clarification on my part. He has said how he’ll pay for it, he just doesn’t know how much it’ll cost. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. 

She is a war veteran who is still active duty. She has served on the on Armed Services, Homeland Security, and Foreign Affairs committees and served this country most of her adult life. She is solid progressive who also wants to end regime change wars - but as an actual veteran this does not mean a weak or nonexistent military. The Russian Asset thing is a ridiculously false claim made up by Hillary and her henchmen in retaliation for her dropping out as the #2 in the DNC in 2016 and supporting Bernie. Until then she was seen as the rising star. But since she didn't play along and called the DNC out for subverting the process and stealing the nomination from Bernie, she has been smeared over and over again with these garbage claims. Now Bernie pouted too long over it and was 1 of 4 major reasons 45 trump won. But he did get screwed. 

So if you actually believe the Russian asset garbage and not just trying to pull my chain, then I will know not to pay any attention to your comments moving forward. It's pure McCarthyism garbage. Anyone seriously repeating it should be ashamed of themselves. 

And yes Bernie does know what his plan will cost. The numbers in the information I posted say $47T over 10 yrs which is $5T less than the at least $52T it will cost if we stay with the same system we have. If you had read even one of the items I sent, you would know that. It's not been a secret. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Hotel I’m in only has one working channel and it’s Fox News. 

This is a conspiracy 

If you have SirriusXM, you can listen to it on Channel 124.

I listened to the first 40 minutes driving home from Orlando. Feisty debate. After a pitstop, I am home now and can watch the rest on TV. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

God I actually think I might hate Bloomberg more than trump (in the sense of watching him on stage talking)

He’s awful

Imagine a presidential election between those two slimy New Yorkers.  It’s a nightmare.  

Warren shouldn’t have said we aren’t winning in the Middle East.  Not saying she’s wrong or right, but the wording just isn’t smart.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Biden “I’m going to talk!”  Theres the Biden I like.  The old guys awake tonight.  He landed a thundering blow on Steyer.  Why he was swinging on Steyer, who can say, but he took his shot and wobbled him.  Left him stammering and explaining himself.  

Steyer is taking black votes from him in South Carolna that's why.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

They will be asked about what words they live by.  Is that a common thing?  I have no words.  Do you guys have words you live by?

do not go gentle into that good night...Rage rage against the dying of the light. 

Always been a fan of the poem. Part of it is included in my forearm sleeve. mock away 

Biden has the best mottos, plural, because he had three good ones.  

“When you’re knocked down get up and everyone should be treated with dignity.”

”No one is better than me and I’m no better than anyone else.”

”You’re defined by your courage and redeemed by your loyalty.” 

Bloomberg made up some lame bull**** on the spot.  The guy is such a goober.  

Sanders got bodied tonight. And he didn’t have good answers. Yikes. I could see him falling to 3rd in SC. This was not good. 

biden has a good showing but he was so angry. Man he was fired up. 

Pete had some nice moments and I like the way he addressed the billionaire question. 

Amy lies. She is very boring. 

steyer showed some spark too but I can’t help but feel like he seems he’s just happy to be there. But he actually seems very sincere. I just don’t see how it’s in the cards  

Warren proved she is still the best candidate. Calm, cool, smart, nurturing and caring. Genuine. Thoughtful and articulate. Sucks her campaign has just lost steam 

Archived