Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

16 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Bernie has indeed posted how he plans to pay for his plans. I just posted several resources about how he plans to get the money. I also posted how Warren plans to raise the money and many parts are similar. There are claims by both I believe and some that i don't believe. You can decide you disagree, but people need to stop saying he has not said how he is going to pay for it. It's all over the place and many parts are the same as how Warren plans to pay. And at least he acknowledges taxes will go up. She claims she can do it without raising taxes. In fairness, I believe she meant net raise taxes when including not paying deductibles or insurance premiums. But that is not what she said and she will be grilled on it as when pressed she will have to make what will appear to be a retraction. I know this becasue $8.8T of her plan to raise money comes from people not paying insurance premiums or deductibles. So almost half. She also has $2.3T is enforcing tax code. I find that a bit hard to believe but fair enough. It may be there. That's $11.1T of the $20T she says she needs. Most of the rest is from raising taxes, just like Bernie's plan. There are claims of Bernie's I have my doubts about too. But they are there. Here is the post. I deleted most of it 

I asked riggo-toni the same question, what are folks saying where you are? 

6 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

yeah, you’re right. Just need to require every employee to rise and form a union out of thin air or individually rise up against your owner placing a huge target on your back. 

The Guardian: Starbucks worker says he was fired for union organizing and 'to create fear'

“I was fired three hours after another union organizer was fired,” Mejias told the Guardian. “They took me to the back of the food court, in a dimly lit area, and a manager fired me over a third write-up for drinking water. That was their way to get rid of me, for drinking water, because they know I was one of the strongest organizers. They targeted me specifically to create fear for my co-workers of joining the union.”

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

also lol that clown can’t even fool a 4 year olds standards 

Make sure she gets registered ASAP!

What are people thinking about Bernie possible VP picks. Warren would obviously make sense. Anyone else out there that might be a good pick? 

I’m kinda readying myself for Bernie to get the nod. I hope he makes a solid pick that will hopefully expand his base. We gotta get this one right.

14 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Make sure she gets registered ASAP!

What are people thinking about Bernie possible VP picks. Warren would obviously make sense. Anyone else out there that might be a good pick? 

I’m kinda readying myself for Bernie to get the nod. I hope he makes a solid pick that will hopefully expand his base. We gotta get this one right

It’ll definitely be a woman or minority. I like Warren but I’d hate losing two senators since both have GOP governors that would fill those seats. 

Abrams, Gillum, Kamala and Booker is the short list. You could get really nice betting odds on a #YangGangBang. Some Midwest congresswomen aren't bad picks either 

If he picks Tulsi, I’m just moving to Canada. 

I'm not sure Bernie feels he has to pick a VP to appease anyone else if he ends up running away with the nom.

He knows people will support him in the end to stop Trump or likely weren't going to vote for him anyway.  

I will not be shocked if he picks someone loyal to him like Nina Turner for VP, lol.  

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Ok, finally a real question. Tulsi Gabbard first - she should drop as it's clear she is not getting the nomination. Then Andrew Yang who is already out - and should have. More should get out so the field can narrow to those who actually have a chance. 

Yang I like, but Tulsi freaking Gabbard? We’ve already got a Russian asset in the WH. We don’t need another.

A slight clarification on my part. He has said how he’ll pay for it, he just doesn’t know how much it’ll cost. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. 

600-D5-C1-E-385-A-4-CDF-80-AF-F8239-DE39

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Bloomberg almost said “this woman” didn’t he?  Came this close.  lol

I’m not a big accuser of ists but that dudes had multiple instance in 1 1/4 debates of that. He’s blatant misogynist 

I’m glad steyer is back to fill the role of comic relief 

Biden “I’m going to talk!”  Theres the Biden I like.  The old guys awake tonight.  He landed a thundering blow on Steyer.  Why he was swinging on Steyer, who can say, but he took his shot and wobbled him.  Left him stammering and explaining himself.  

**** is going down tonight?    People are close to attacking each other.

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Biden “I’m going to talk!”  Theres the Biden I like.  The old guys awake tonight.  He landed a thundering blow on Steyer.  Why he was swinging on Steyer, who can say, but he took his shot and wobbled him.  Left him stammering and explaining himself.  

Bloomberg isn't on the ballet in South Carolina and Steyer has decent amount of support there and a few other places.

Archived