Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

The winner was Bernie Sanders.  No, he didn't have a good debate but the others aren't dropping out; so Bernie will win the the overwhelming amount of delegates.  His base of supporters is big enough to propel him to the nomination.

Mike did better than last week but he still wasn't that great.  I hope he loses big next week and drops out.  I am tired of every commercial break having a Bloomberg ad.

Joe had one his better performances. Maybe he gets that black support up again, he really needs a big win in SC or it's over for him.

Pete had an okay night. Too bad he isn't resonating with minority voters, otherwise he would be cruising to the nomination.

Elizabeth was her usual self. Doubtful it will help her.

Amy was barely there. It's over for you Amy, drop out. 

Tom was pathetic tonight.

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Bloomberg made up some lame bull**** on the spot.  The guy is such a goober.  

Him and steyer seemed like they had no idea how to expand on their motto or work it into their message. Just a few words and stopped 10 seconds in. 

poor Amy was so forgettable they didn’t even catch hers. 

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

Biden has the best mottos, plural, because he had three good ones.  

“When you’re knocked down get up and everyone should be treated with dignity.”

”No one is better than me and I’m no better than anyone else.”

”You’re defined by your courage and redeemed by your loyalty.” 

I think that’s 4. The first one has 2 in it. Lol

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Him and steyer seemed like they had no idea how to expand on their motto or work it into their message. Just a few words and stopped 10 seconds in. 

poor Amy was so forgettable they didn’t even catch hers. 

I like Amy, she said “Politics is about improving people’s lives.”  While not terribly inspiring to us normal folk, that’s a motto I’m comfortable with our political leaders holding.

1 minute ago, tshile said:

I think that’s 4. The first one has 2 in it. Lol

Fine then:  Four good mottos!  Bloomers couldn’t conjure up one.  

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

what do you mean?

I’ve heard it said at least twice he’s not on the ballot in SC

but he’s on the debate I assume because he’s polling over a %. 

he’s running ads during the debate and other candidates aren’t (at least that’s my understanding, I’m only like half paying attention)

so I’m wondering if him not being on the ballot allows him to run ads during the debate (and the others can’t because they’re on the ballot and there’s a rule a out being in the ballot not the stage)

additionaly, if aforementioned is true, is that a strategy - don’t be in the ballot so you can run ads during the debate 

15 minutes ago, Destino said:

My winners:  Pete, Biden, Warren

Nuetral: Amy

Losers: Bernie, Steyer

Super Loser:  Bloomers

Yeah, I had high hopes for Bloomberg at first but after the first debate all of his adverts fell flat.... I just don’t know how you could prepare so badly to a question like that about NDAs.... hopefully warren gets enough votes on Super Tuesday to stay in... 

I like pete

id prefer everyone but him and whoever is 3rd in delegates after SC drop out. 

I want to see if sanders wins that tight of a race. If he trumps his way into the nomination it makes it that much harder to go with 

Not claiming that’s a rational position just where I am at the moment. 

54 minutes ago, Destino said:

They will be asked about what words they live by.  Is that a common thing?  I have no words.  Do you guys have words you live by?

At my pops funeral they said he had a saying he would repeat often he got someplace. That you can judge a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him or to help him. Something like that. That’s the closest I got!! 

Archived