Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Fantasy Football

JamesMadisonSkins

Damn just got a tempting offer of Elliot and Hopkins for Freeman and Thielen. Not sure I want to take the risk of Elliot being suspended. Lawyer friend stated Brady's case set the precedent and the NFL is going to win their appeal against Elliot. (Plus the guy who made that offer works in the 2d Circuit court where the case is being heard - ok just kidding about the later).  

Thoughts? Should I take the gamble?

Of course if I do take the offer the chance of his being suspended increases to 100%. So maybe as a Redskins fan I should take the offer for the team. 

14 hours ago, nonniey said:

Now he is Offering Ellliot, Dez and Hopkins for Freeman, Allen and Thielen. Why am I hesitating?

Because you know Roger will eventually get what he wants and scares you it could happen this year. He's scared too because a decision on another stay is coming in what...one more week or so?

Just traded Gurley, Sanders and Bradford in a 2 QB league for Wilson, Evans and McFadden. (Only need to start 1 RB and I have Hunt with Carson now my #2 and will get D Johnson back later in the seasonn) . Thoughts?

On 9/26/2017 at 7:35 PM, nonniey said:

Now he is Offering Ellliot, Dez and Hopkins for Freeman, Allen and Thielen. Why am I hesitating?

Decided to accept this  it's a gamble but what the hey. (Different league than from above - if Elliot is suspended then I think McFadden gets some value in the other league - since he can catch better than Morris - trade above helped push me over to accept this one).

So here is my conundrum.  Trying to figure out my flex.  Normally, I would go Carlos Hyde, but he has a hip injury, is evidently a game time decision, and not playing until 4:00.  My other options are Golden Tate or Joe Mixon.  

I think I should play it safe and not bother with Hyde, I'm in good shape so far b/c I had Rodgers on Thursday (4 TDs) and playing against Brees who is currently at halftime in a 3-0 game and hasn't done ****.  

Mixed Sunday. 

On my way to 4 -0. But Dalvin Cook looking like he's done the year with the ACL takes the edge right off that. Second RB lost in 2 weeks after Sproles. Wendell Smallwood looks a very prudent pick-up to replace Sproles and he's icing this week's win (touch wood) currently. But I'm now down to Fournette and Smallwood at RB and nobody else. 

Gonna' be a mad waiver wire/ trade offer this week. Sighs. 

Hail. 

Damn injuries are wrecking my teams this year. I heavily invest in certain players and they are getting decimated. Lost Johnson, Edelman, Robinson, Woodhead  and today looks like both Carson (Had him in more leagues than any other player) and Cook. 

Think I'm down to only Ryan, Fitzgerald and Diggs as focused targets left.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Dropped 147 with Jordan Reed to go, moving to 3-1 and first place.  Still not sold on Kirk at QB, I basically don't have a QB.  Anyone see Watson play? Is he legit?

Watson had a break-out game but I don't see him putting up consistent numbers until (possibly) later in the season.  Might be a good idea to scoop him and see how it rides out, but I think Kirk is going to have more pass attempts per game and less likely to have a really terrible game that gets you less than 10 points.  Not sure who else is available in your league, but until there is a bigger sample size of Watson-- he's a much bigger gamble than the guy you got now.

First league:  Have an 11 point lead and Kareem Hunt tonight.  Other guy has Crowder.  Likely to move to 4-0 and have scored about 100 more points than 2nd place. 

Second league:  Am down 3, have Kelce tonight.  Other guy is done.  Hopefully move to 2-2.  Just need to tread water until I get Luck back.

Archived