Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

Any of you have experience with Gorilla Glue? I was a bit wary of it given it's super high THC content (up to 30% IIRC) but from what I've read it's still a very tranquil and relaxing high.

EVKO2qgU0AAenfh.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Anybody here ever try blissfull wizard from cookiemaine? From what I read it’s shown thc levels around 35-37% and is super strong. I’m not really into thc % being this ultimate thing to judge quality and prefer terp profile/entourage effect, but I’m super interested in this one. It’s also supposed to be really positive and uplifting without being racey or whatever. 

9 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Anybody here ever try blissfull wizard from cookiemaine? From what I read it’s shown thc levels around 35-37% and is super strong. I’m not really into thc % being this ultimate thing to judge quality and prefer terp profile/entourage effect, but I’m super interested in this one. It’s also supposed to be really positive and uplifting without being racey or whatever. 

Holy crap. 35-37%?? That's wild.

Also, that name gave me a mental image of Dumbledore chilling and smoking a bowl.  :ols:

• Haha 1

Ok guys, I'm back with some more bad news. I've tried to diagnose this online, but haven't found anything specific enough, can anyone tell me what these leaves mean?

20210727_164208.thumb.jpg.131f7c190140f245ced3012d86e5cd6b.jpg

I've been using Cal-Mag, but its not all of the plants so I'm assuming its not nutrient burn. I don't think the light is cooking them because the other plants are ok. Possibly root rot?

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

These delta-8 gummies are aight, not on another planet, which I'm more then cool with.

My buddy was telling me about those today, said he loves em. 

Gave me some CBD gummies to try...I ate 2 out of like 10...I'm GREAT.  No lag. Dinner cooked & cleaned up, coffee prepped, even did a few minor chores...I just don't hurt.  

And they're super cheap, imo.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Honestly as far as legal purchasing goes, I trust price over whatever THC content is listed on the packaging.  Now just like any product there is never a 100% sure-fire way to know what you're getting will end up standard or knock your socks off amazing. Especially because everyone uses at a different rate and volume so what gets one person super lifted might just be a mildly mellow adventure for someone else.   Good example is I picked up some Sativa strain the other day because I wanted something more for day time use that you still plan on being active on, well that strain said the hell with your conventional thinking, and went ahead and knocked me into the couch for a few hours. 

The method I employ when going to the shop is always making sure the first thing I ask is whether there is any sales or product they are trying to push out the door to make room for new stock.  This will often yield you stuff that might have originally been $60 for an 1/8th but because it might be have not sold well or they are over stocked, it gets knocked all the way down to $30.   Pretty much every time this works because just like every other product marketed & sold to the masses, a lot of people tend to flock to whatever has cool looking packaging or the right numbers listed on the packaging and the more plain looking stuff just sits. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 2

@Simmsy

I'm not sure what that issue is but, since it is effecting mostly the new growth (from what I can see in the picture) it is probably an immobile deficiency. Here are some links that might be helpful for you.

This link breaks down which minerals and nutrients are mobile, semi-mobile, and immobile so you can better read the signs of your plant and narrow down causes.

Since immobile elements do not easily move within the plant, when deficiency symptoms occur they show up in new growth (Photo 1). When mobile elements become limiting, they can be scavenged from older growth and moved to where they are most needed, causing deficiency symptoms in older growth (Photo 2).

https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/knowing_nutrient_mobility_is_helpful_in_diagnosing_plant_nutrient_deficienc

Below is a link to a slide presentation of deficiency symptoms from a guy who people call into their big commercial grow farms to quickly diagnose and fix their issues. You can also hear him discuss this in the attached grow video.

https://aviarpoint.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkb2NzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20lMkZwcmVzZW50YXRpb24lMkZkJTJGMVh2VEJOWC1rZjRwd3B6eG9WQ2lJSWNRdmhDeWFRcTYyTXVVRTlTSXpkajAlMkZlZGl0&sig=EekKE9YFSWLNhCs3TAiK35yzEu3x3TCKqSr7JWPF8XAa&iat=1629740200&a=223917763&account=aviarpoint.activehosted.com&email=zceoGuY4QNnFCW5cWV8MeflMy%2BOWWuyaZunZiCXh6gI%3D&s=a78ff15cceaa4229c25ce2d323811490&i=97A124A3A688

Man my babies are doing so well after some initial hiccups with my soil aeration since I made the mistake of using rice hulls instead of pumice or perlite. I also had some issues with two of my plants because they come from being adapted to hydro or flood and drain style grows with coco rather than my peat moss soil mix and I needed to be using a lower PH to avoid what was probably a manganese mineral lockout.

It's all good though, I'm running cultivars now that are used to an organic soil terroir. I've got a couple more weeks before I flip into flower, but they're already showing terp profiles when I do stem rubs and low stress training. My mendo purple has such a nice grape smell that has me constantly smelling my fingers like that superstar church girl on old school SNL. I've also got this Royal Limez that has this straight gas with a hint of turpentine smell. It's amazing, but hopefully some of the lime/lemon terps show out as it develops and continues to express itself.

• Thumb up 1

It's weed, it should grow like one.  Back in the day we'd grow plants without any special equipment or care and they'd grow 8 feet tall.  Now the plants are so hybridized and inbred that you need to be a horticulturalist just to keep them alive until they reach there determinant lifespan and die off.   Lame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, China said:

It's weed, it should grow like one.  Back in the day we'd grow plants without any special equipment or care and they'd grow 8 feet tall.  Now the plants are so hybridized and inbred that you need to be a horticulturalist just to keep them alive until they reach there determinant lifespan and die off.   Lame.

Eh, you're not wrong. However, a lot of the issue now a days is the soil people use to start with. A lot of these store brand soils are incomplete, especially when it comes to minerals, but also the different kinds or cheap/artificial versions of nutrients they use, which create imbalances from deficiency to toxicity.

On my very first grow, with plenty mistakes made, I had plants so tall they were bumping into the light and burning their tips so 8 feet tall is still a thing and super easy. It's more a pain in the ass to train around when growing indoors.

These Cali outdoor coastal genetics are super nice and a pleasure to grow. But, cookie strains and some chem strains can be finicky due to coming from self-pollinated genetics. Still, they're worth the grow for the fantastic taste and effects.

• Thumb up 1

20 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

@Simmsy

I'm not sure what that issue is but, since it is effecting mostly the new growth (from what I can see in the picture) it is probably an immobile deficiency. Here are some links that might be helpful for you.

This link breaks down which minerals and nutrients are mobile, semi-mobile, and immobile so you can better read the signs of your plant and narrow down causes.

https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/knowing_nutrient_mobility_is_helpful_in_diagnosing_plant_nutrient_deficienc

Below is a link to a slide presentation of deficiency symptoms from a guy who people call into their big commercial grow farms to quickly diagnose and fix their issues. You can also hear him discuss this in the attached grow video.

https://aviarpoint.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkb2NzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20lMkZwcmVzZW50YXRpb24lMkZkJTJGMVh2VEJOWC1rZjRwd3B6eG9WQ2lJSWNRdmhDeWFRcTYyTXVVRTlTSXpkajAlMkZlZGl0&sig=EekKE9YFSWLNhCs3TAiK35yzEu3x3TCKqSr7JWPF8XAa&iat=1629740200&a=223917763&account=aviarpoint.activehosted.com&email=zceoGuY4QNnFCW5cWV8MeflMy%2BOWWuyaZunZiCXh6gI%3D&s=a78ff15cceaa4229c25ce2d323811490&i=97A124A3A688

Man my babies are doing so well after some initial hiccups with my soil aeration since I made the mistake of using rice hulls instead of pumice or perlite. I also had some issues with two of my plants because they come from being adapted to hydro or flood and drain style grows with coco rather than my peat moss soil mix and I needed to be using a lower PH to avoid what was probably a manganese mineral lockout.

It's all good though, I'm running cultivars now that are used to an organic soil terroir. I've got a couple more weeks before I flip into flower, but they're already showing terp profiles when I do stem rubs and low stress training. My mendo purple has such a nice grape smell that has me constantly smelling my fingers like that superstar church girl on old school SNL. I've also got this Royal Limez that has this straight gas with a hint of turpentine smell. It's amazing, but hopefully some of the lime/lemon terps show out as it develops and continues to express itself.

Everytime I turn around, there is something going on with these plants. Its can be quite exhausting at times, thank you for the link. Definitely want to try less plants next time. Thank you for the link.

• Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are so excited, we somehow got our hands on a super rare strain from one of our favorite breeders in the country.

It's a (GMO x Root beer) x (Root beer x Root beer) Double Back Cross called Mean Mugs which smells and tastes like root beer, chocolate, and coffee when you smoke it. The pure strain of Root beer is only sold in small batches for charity auctions, but only 200 packs of this particular cross were released for a one time deal.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm toast.  :silly:

Noice 😎.  I can feel the blood pumping through my veins right now.  

Tried some new edibles this evening, and I think I'm super ****ed.  Took the same mgs I normally do on weekends, but these jokers are hitting WAY harder.  Might be in for a long night.  In case **** goes south, I love you guys.  

Before I go catatonic, I've got a pint of Ben & Jerry's "Netflix & Chill" with my name on it.  At least I'll be full when headed into the abyss.  

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I haven't smoked in forever. I don't know where to get it anymore. I really would like that and some shrooms, but I'm in Texas and it's a bit of a drive to anywhere. Nothing is coming here legally anytime soon. We're getting more laws controlling us, not less. Oh well, my loss.

I got a dark chocolate mushroom bar a couple of weeks ago, ate that and watched The Suicide Squad. I laughed, I cried, I cheered! I always recommend mushrooms!

• Haha 2

On 9/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, Chew said:

Noice 😎.  I can feel the blood pumping through my veins right now.  

Tried some new edibles this evening, and I think I'm super ****ed.  Took the same mgs I normally do on weekends, but these jokers are hitting WAY harder.  Might be in for a long night.  In case **** goes south, I love you guys.  

Before I go catatonic, I've got a pint of Ben & Jerry's "Netflix & Chill" with my name on it.  At least I'll be full when headed into the abyss.  

I forgot I posted this LOL.  My buddy had given me some of his edibles to try.  He said to "be careful,"  but I thought he was just talking ****.

Totes forgot he has a medical card, his gummies brand name was "Incredibles." I didn't even pay attention before eating them, and each of his medical gummies were 50MGs.  I normally eat recreational gummies that are 10MG each and do 70-80MG max.

I ate four of the Incredibles, or 200MG 😐.  I nearly got stuck in the time loop of despair :rofl89:

• Haha 4