Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

2 hours ago, steveo21 said:

Never smoked. Defenatly open to try it. So many strains for different things. Lord, I would gladly smoke instead of taking ambien . 

Sucks ya can't find it in VA.

This dude is completely willing and even disappointed that he's never TRIED weed before.

Bro I know a guy, goes to Lake Anna this time of year.  Name is Scottie.  He's short and always has a backpack on.  Tell him "Smoke Signal" sent you.  Don't ask questions.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Bro I know a guy, goes to Lake Anna this time of year.  Name is Scottie.  He's short and always has a backpack on.  Tell him "Smoke Signal" sent you.  Don't ask questions.

If you haven't seen the episode of Murphy Brown where her co-workers "try to help with her nausea" from chemo, check it out...it was the only episode of that show I ever watched, downright hilarious! (gem from 90s TV)

You will keep "cigar, cigarette, joint" going in your head for hours to come, and be working to perfect each holding technique...trust me.:rofl89:

12 hours ago, steveo21 said:

Never smoked. Defenatly open to try it. So many strains for different things. Lord, I would gladly smoke instead of taking ambien . 

If you need help sleeping, marijuana is definitely your friend. :)

• Like 3

On 8/6/2017 at 3:17 PM, Renegade7 said:

Honestly, I enjoy buzzed to high (3-5) the most right now as I've had people tell me my tolerance is high, but I really don't want it to be.   

My man.  3-5 is where it's at.  I think I have a pretty low tolerance.  I smoke often but I don't smoke that much when I do...probably like the equivalent of a non-drinker take 3 or so shots.  I get buzzed pretty quickly off of just 2-3 strong hits of the J.  Weak sauce. :)  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I got to 10 before. I went to a day party on U street, and me and a buddy went to an ally to hit a j. We smoked that one up, and he offered another... I said sure. We smoked that one as well, and I realized that I was not going back to the bar LMAO. I ended up walking down 14th street to the McPhearson Square station and remember thinking I saw the same person walk by me 3 times. I also remember Lil' Kim's Crush On You playing on loop in my head, specifically "I'll be undressed in the bra or seethrough." The other thing is I felt like I could see everyone in the world's thoughts in my head at once.

I went back home and slept for like 5 hours and then watched GOT. I was still high the next day at work. I never want to get that high again.

I aim only to get to an 8 now, and ride that out.

I ate an edible last night and was at a 3-4. I liked that.

Dawg :rofl89:

That sounds wild, man.  That Kim verse LMAO.  I love how different it is, though.   You talked about how you could see everyone's thoughts.  When you're in space, It's like you can see the world from another perspective.  It's like being in the Upside Down in Stranger Things.  The world is still the same, but it's different.  And that makes absolutely no sense unless you've ever been "in space" :rofl89:

I'd travel into space more often, but I have such an anxious and nervous personality, things could go south for me quickly...and then I'd get stuck in a time warp again.  Worst feeling I've ever had in life.  I keep it light these days.  LOL

You must have a pretty high tolerance.  Edibles put me at like a 6 for a good 3 hours.  Too high for too long, I'm gonna pass LOL.  

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

Just now, Springfield said:

In the 7-8 years that I was a daily smoker, I had nary a dream.  Weed cancelled all my dreaming.  Maybe 2 dreams during that span, total.

I know what you mean, more often I smoke, the less often I remember my dreams.  Always wondered why that was, I'll look into it when I get out today.

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Dawg :rofl89:

That sounds wild, man.  That Kim verse LMAO.  I love how different it is, though.   You talked about how you could see everyone's thoughts.  When you're in space, It's like you can see the world from another perspective.  It's like being in the Upside Down in Stranger Things.  The world is still the same, but it's different.  And that makes absolutely no sense unless you've ever been "in space" :rofl89:

I'd travel into space more often, but I have such an anxious and nervous personality, things could go south for me quickly...and then I'd get stuck in a time warp again.  Worst feeling I've ever had in life.  I keep it light these days.  LOL

You must have a pretty high tolerance.  Edibles put me at like a 6 for a good 3 hours.  Too high for too long, I'm gonna pass LOL.  

yeah, my tolerance is pretty high now.

It takes something really strong or a lot to get me into the smacked territory. Thats why I was cool with smoking another joint because I was not that high and felt another could do me well: 

tenor.gif

I never want to have that experience again. I really thought my mind would forever be gone. I just want to get to the point of vibrations or feeling as if you could feel your blood passing through your veins. That point is all I need.

Also, its good for sex too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, youngchew said:

Deep sleep.  Comatose.  You're OUT for a solid 7-8 hours.  

Any clue what strain will do that? Im game with having  no deams my mind races enouhj. lol.  

Just solid sleep with a slight happy vibe. :)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, steveo21 said:

Any clue what strain will do that? Im game with having  no deams my mind races enouhj. lol.  

Just solid sleep with a slight happy vibe. :)

Indica.  Indica is the more laid back, "couch stoner" vibe.  Potato chips and video games.  Sativa is usually more of an upbeat high, makes you want to exercise or prep for a cram study session.

Just about any indica strain will do.  I'm not sure if you have access to the DC dispensaries or if they're even open yet, but if you go to any weed shop and tell the budtender "I'd like something to help me sleep" and they'll show you the selection :)  

I'm a Kong Stomper kinda guy myself, I think that's a nationwide strain.  3 puffs of that and I feel so calm and relaxed.  My wife will vape before bed if she's not tired on a week night, and she's out in 10 minutes LOL.  

• Like 2

On 8/9/2017 at 2:58 PM, youngchew said:

Indica.  Indica is the more laid back, "couch stoner" vibe.  Potato chips and video games.  Sativa is usually more of an upbeat high, makes you want to exercise or prep for a cram study session.

Just about any indica strain will do.  I'm not sure if you have access to the DC dispensaries or if they're even open yet, but if you go to any weed shop and tell the budtender "I'd like something to help me sleep" and they'll show you the selection :)  

I'm a Kong Stomper kinda guy myself, I think that's a nationwide strain.  3 puffs of that and I feel so calm and relaxed.  My wife will vape before bed if she's not tired on a week night, and she's out in 10 minutes LOL.  Would love to know what you use for MS pain and .insomina ,what are your favs you think i should try? Thanks for your input .

How can we make this happen? I got a car and money :P

Edited by steveo21
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Legal loophole in DC creates bizarre pot bazaar

D.C. has developed a thriving "gift economy" marijuana industry. These businesses—many offering delivery—sell everything from coffee cups to artwork—all overpriced and all coming with a little something extra. It's a curious legal and semantic tightrope, and one the District's politicians and police seem determined to keep walking.

WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to justify $45 for an ordinary black cotton T-shirt, but the customer at a store in Washington D.C.’s Adams Morgan neighborhood does so without question. The clerk grabs a clear plastic box containing about one gram of marijuana and drops it into the bag, reciting a practiced line: “Thank you and here’s a gift for you to have as a souvenir.”

It’s another satisfied customer in the so-called District of Cannabis, the unique legal and commercial space spawned by the District of Columbia’s unusual approach to marijuana legalization.

A 2014 ballot initiative to legalize recreational use passed overwhelmingly. But unlike the eight states that have legalized recreational use, the Washington initiative also maintained it was still illegal to buy or sell the drug.

Click on the link for the full article

• 1 month later...

Bought some tinctures today, pure marijuana oils from alcohol extracteion process.  Taken sublingually (comes with an eyedropper), it kicks in after about 15-20 mins.  I'm typing in slow motion right now.  :silly:

420 friends, try these if you can find them.  Awesome.

20171124_172131.thumb.jpg.09a22b8c0bd86c668cb5766f4df46e22.jpg

• Like 1