Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

The ref that had the perfect angle on the Wilson hit behind the net doesn’t call anything but the official at the blue line called a penalty??? That’s terrible officiating 

Just now, bcl05 said:

I don’t get that goal.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen the refs not blow the whistle on a delayed penalty situation like that.

It shouldn’t have been called a penalty to begin with. Gift goal to the Canes.

6 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

I don’t get that goal.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen the refs not blow the whistle on a delayed penalty situation like that.

Yeah, that’s was a terrible job by the refs. It’s telling that the goal was credited as unassisted. The Caps were the last team to posses the puck so no assist, yet a delayed penalty was called. I’m guessing had the puck down down the ice towards the empty net, the whistle would have blown.

1 minute ago, bcl05 said:

It shouldn’t have been called a penalty to begin with. Gift goal to the Canes.

3 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

Yeah, that’s was a terrible job by the refs. It’s telling that the goal was credited as unassisted. The Caps were the last team to posses the puck so no assist, yet a delayed penalty was called. I’m guessing had the puck down down the ice towards the empty net, the whistle would have blown.

What a great catch on the scoring. 

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

That’s Caps have done a terrible job clearing the puck. Vrana in particular has been atrocious.

Carolina announcer: Not sure Orlov did anything wrong there.

And just like that a power play goal on a terrible call.

You could see it coming. Canes controlled the puck, had the Caps scrambling around. Only a matter of time. Lazy defensive lapses get this team in trouble. 

1 hour ago, pjfootballer said:

For some reason I get Joe B and Locker tonight, but not last night. 

They have this game on a different channel on my cable tonight also 

Allways channel surfing to find the Capitals playing it seems 

Archived