Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

11 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I’m annoyed that I forgot the game was in Carolina or I’d be there now 

10 days you'll have another chance! 

Not sure what Orpik was arguing about? Hopefully that the was dude who rolled Holtby? I stepped out for a smoke and saw the commotion but couldn't make out what happened.. It was clear no one stepped up and kicked ass though. Hate that they let Holtby get contacted all the time and rarely ever respond. New day in the NHL I suppose.. 

Chorney is USELESS. John Carson has no business in the All Star game or the Norris discussion. Bowey has turned BAD.

And we miss Niskanen. Him being out slots guys into roles they aren’t ready for. Bowey is a serviceable 3rd pairing defenseman. He is not top 4. Chorney is not worthy of a sweater. I would rather dress 5 than give him a sweater. 

Great ending to the game. It’s amazing how it’s a game of inches sometimes. Ovi’s atrocious defense almost leads to Carolina winning in OT. They ring the pipe, Ovi doesn’t miss. 

The right side is his money spot in OT.

It’s also fortunate for the Caps that the shot that hit Holtby’s mask didn’t go and  got a stoppage to switch to 3 on 3

God the turnovers and crazy bounces.. Thankfully Ovie showed in time to save em'! As the season moves along and teams gel, it's kinda apparent we don't want to be stuck with Orpik, Juice, Bowey and Chorney all getting sweaters on the same night. Hope Niskanen gets back soon!! 

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

Great ending to the game. It’s amazing how it’s a game of inches sometimes. Ovi’s atrocious defense almost leads to Carolina winning in OT. They ring the pipe, Ovi doesn’t miss. 

The right side is his money spot in OT.

It’s also fortunate for the Caps that the shot that hit Holtby’s mask didn’t go and  got a stoppage to switch to 3 on 3

I almost posted about his terrible defense before he scored, but we all know he isn’t out there for defense. He did almost lose the game with his terrible defense, but lucky for us they hit the post. He made up for it immediately.

30 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

I almost posted about his terrible defense before he scored, but we all know he isn’t out there for defense. He did almost lose the game with his terrible defense, but lucky for us they hit the post. He made up for it immediately.

Not sure if the Caps hit the post at all last night but Carolina did 4 times I think. Lucky to get out with a W

Archived