Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

2 points I didn't think they we're gonna get. Just had that feel like nothing was going to go. Glad they pulled it out!

They need a jar in the locker room for Kuzy and Nicky to put 5$ in every time they pass up a good shot opportunity.. lol Just too much passing by all 4 lines really.

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

That was a pretty play. Wilson couldn't do that last year. 

Good win. 5 in 6 games or something like that. 

Yeah, Willy is finally being a "hockey" player, even though he still likes to tussle. 

10 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

2 points I didn't think they we're gonna get. Just had that feel like nothing was going to go. Glad they pulled it out!

They need a jar in the locker room for Kuzy and Nicky to put 5$ in every time they pass up a good shot opportunity.. lol Just too much passing by all 4 lines really.

Good grief, I say that every game.  We try to get too fancy with passes instead of just making the "right" pass or shooting the puck.  I'm yelling, "shoot the puck" about a dozen times a period.  Ugly goals count too.

Just now, Springfield said:

So I’ve played games like this before.  Nashville is WAY better than Washington at this point.  One team with skill and another that is outmatched and disinterested.  I feel bad for Holtby.

I've been on the receiving end of this too with regard to tips. Holtby is actually playing great. Teams with speed have been the Caps problem for a couple years. Still, only one period.

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I've been on the receiving end of this too with regard to tips. Holtby is actually playing great. Teams with speed have been the Caps problem for a couple years. Still, only one period.

Yep.  We are lucky Holtby has kept them to two goals.  Also, Backstrom is slow af.  Plus he isn’t aggressive.  I don’t know what’s wrong with him but it ain’t good.

Archived