Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCnews: Kathy Griffin Says She Feels Attacked by Trump, Blames Sexism

RedskinsMayne

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Sandy Hook false flag/crisis actors.  Not very presidential, IMO.

That's fake news. The sandy hook massacre was real and it was orchestrated by Obama (probably Hillary & Soros as well). Gotta do something to get those guns away from the Patriots if we're ever gonna have any shot at Sharia.

5 hours ago, Thirtyfive2seven said:

Today we have a group called Antifa which claims to be against fascists while running around attempting to shut down everyone else's right to free speech via violence. The left is absolutely 100% insane (at least if you follow the mainstream media). No wonder Donald Trump is the President.  The country had to endure 8 years of the Obama administration on top of that.  Again, no wonder Trump was elected.

On top of that there are literally hundreds of paid protesters (George Soros) causing issues across the country.  If you ask any of these people regular questions they get angry and resort to name calling and/or violence.

Go read wikileaks and see what Hillary, the DNC, and Podesta were doing.  Criminals. All of them.

Way to make it look the the Right is just as dumb as people think they are.  I swear this post sounds like it came from a Breitbart comment section.  Hopefully it will show the Left how badly this country needs education reform.  

Now go ahead and call me a Libtard.  I dare ya!

22 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Very good. The statement about being able to keep your existing plan was untrue. Whether it was a lie or he was just wrong to believe it is debatable. Either way, it's a fair criticism. It was an impossible promise to keep.

Now explain to me how that leads to Donald Trump. Since the man's entire campaign was built on lies and impossible to keep promises, his voters obviously don't care about that sort of thing.

Your next point please... What else was so terrible about Obama?

400 Million to Iran

21 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Way to make it look the the Right is just as dumb as people think they are.  I swear this post sounds like it came from a Breitbart comment section.  Hopefully it will show the Left how badly this country needs education reform.  

Now go ahead and call me a Libtard.  I dare ya!

Ok... Libtard.  Feel better?

Ever watched any of those interviews where the left get's interviewed on why they are protesting?  Why exactly are they protesting?  Why are they so violent?  Do you support Antifa?

Education reform so we can be brainwashed to believe everything the state tells us?  No thanks.

22 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Sandy Hook false flag/crisis actors.  Not very presidential, IMO.

Careful, some people don't want to the take the red pill.  If you ask them why building 7 came down they'll say office fires.
Because Bush and Cheney didn't just lose trillions of dollars prior to 9/11 and I'm sure that building didn't have any records they wanted to destroy.

Agree with Howard Stern, Bill Burr, Kevin Hart and others: she shoulda just doubled down on the **** and went hard. The no makeup apology was the worst move possible. 

And ftr, totally agree it was in bad taste and inappropriate. 

35 minutes ago, Thirtyfive2seven said:

Careful, some people don't want to the take the red pill.  If you ask them why building 7 came down they'll say office fires.
Because Bush and Cheney didn't just lose trillions of dollars prior to 9/11 and I'm sure that building didn't have any records they wanted to destroy.

You know how I know you're old? You think that's what the Red Pill is. 

47 minutes ago, Thirtyfive2seven said:

Wow. You've been here for a while, right? How is it I never knew you were such a loon before now?

@EveryoneElse Did you guys know he was a loon?

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Wow. You've been here for a while, right? How is it I never knew you were such a loon before now?

@EveryoneElse Did you guys know he was a loon?

Were you here when Ken graced the board? Ken was legendary.  He never met a conspiracy he didn't enthusiastically support, and let all of us sheeple know we were being duped by the mainstream media.  

It was actually a service having him post here to gain some insight into the wingnut perspective. 

Ken was amazing in that he believed all of what he said, and he said some doozies.
But i don't think he ever went too overboard politically,, he was more into flouride and chemtrails and such.

If he was here, he'd be hammering Trump on every single thing he could find, probably claiming EVERYBODY HE KNOWS knows Trump is actually a sleeper agent from Leonid Brezhnev's regime!
AND he'd hammer Hillary and the Korrupt Klintons and how they conspired with Bill Gates to give African children mosquito nets laced with mind controlling dental floss. He'd say :  lol.. you actually think "waxed" dental floss means "wax" on the floss, it's cause it won't sell if it says the truth, like:  "Coated with Nanotech designed to turn you into a compliant tool of the war machine". Wake up!

~Ken

16 hours ago, Thirtyfive2seven said:

400 Million to Iran

Hopefully you know the truth, it was their money in the first place...the big question was "did we pay them interest, as we would want them to do to us"...the Golden Rule is on it's head right now.  Please read more of everything.  You might catch a fact or two, and unlike Sessions, you may recall it at some later date.

23 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hopefully you know the truth, it was their money in the first place...the big question was "did we pay them interest, as we would want them to do to us"...the Golden Rule is on it's head right now.  Please read more of everything.  You might catch a fact or two, and unlike Sessions, you may recall it at some later date.

You're assuming facts not in evidence. Very often people that parrot talking points are not genuinely concerned with any underlying truths or big picture vision, and often they don't even care if others believe or agree. It can be like a dopamine trigger for an addict, reliving these well worn pathways in their brain makes sense of their world, gives the illusion that they are in touch, learned, competent and not helpless in the face of things they do not and cannot grasp. The objective reality of a situation is irrelevant.

And this applies to any hyperpartisan advocate or zealot.

14 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Considering that you seemed to imply that there was some legitimacy to the Sandy Hook conspiracies, you got off pretty easy with "loon".

Well thank you so much sir!  Saved me the embarrassment.  Phew!  It was touch and go for a few hours there as I anxiously awaited your replies.  

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

That is an excellent point but I would dispute it was their money anyway.  Can we please have a civil discussion about this point?  I'm honestly asking, how was it their money to start?  

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

You're assuming facts not in evidence. Very often people that parrot talking points are not genuinely concerned with any underlying truths or big picture vision, and often they don't even care if others believe or agree. It can be like a dopamine trigger for an addict, reliving these well worn pathways in their brain makes sense of their world, gives the illusion that they are in touch, learned, competent and not helpless in the face of things they do not and cannot grasp. The objective reality of a situation is irrelevant.

And this applies to any hyperpartisan advocate or zealot.

All this coming from a guy with a picture of Trump with the word LIAR under it :P  Oh the irony :)

15 hours ago, Bang said:

Ken was amazing in that he believed all of what he said, and he said some doozies.
But i don't think he ever went too overboard politically,, he was more into flouride and chemtrails and such.

If he was here, he'd be hammering Trump on every single thing he could find, probably claiming EVERYBODY HE KNOWS knows Trump is actually a sleeper agent from Leonid Brezhnev's regime!
AND he'd hammer Hillary and the Korrupt Klintons and how they conspired with Bill Gates to give African children mosquito nets laced with mind controlling dental floss. He'd say :  lol.. you actually think "waxed" dental floss means "wax" on the floss, it's cause it won't sell if it says the truth, like:  "Coated with Nanotech designed to turn you into a compliant tool of the war machine". Wake up!

~Ken

I like this guy :D 

Archived