Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

If the FBI were involved, he'd be dead. They wouldn't use a kid who bungled the job.

And probably not public. They'd make it look like he died on his own. Oh, the old man had a heart attack.

The FBI ought to subpoena him as part of their investigation so he can tell them whatever he knows under oath in open court.

Start challenging these assholes. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 8
  • Thumb up 2

15 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

This **** right here is pretty crazy lol. I didn't know she was that nuts. Its really kind of impressive how the Russians have managed to get into American politics like this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

This **** right here is pretty crazy lol. I didn't know she was that nuts. Its really kind of impressive how the Russians have managed to get into American politics like this. 

I don’t think it’s that she’s that nuts, it’s because she realized her irrelevancy after 2020 campaign, and decided that pushing right wing agendas was a ticket to grift money from suckers, and keep her profile out there. Plus, she has always been a shill for Putin.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Long n Left said:

I don’t think it’s that she’s that nuts, it’s because she realized her irrelevancy after 2020 campaign, and decided that pushing right wing agendas was a ticket to grift money from suckers, and keep her profile out there. Plus, she has always been a shill for Putin.

Different but similar to Meghan Kelly. 

She spoke out against the sexual harassment at Fox News, spoke out against Trump, then watched her career get ruined. So now she’s slut shaming Harris in an attempt to find relevancy within the right wing again. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wonder if these people know or care that this nonsense is only appealing to people who are already going to vote for trump. I seriously doubt that Independents and level headed Republicans are going to be convinced to switch their vote based on this "DEI" garbage.