Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

...what?...

I figured that would get a rise out of somebody.  The huge demand for pecans in China you can see by googling it.  The brain anecdote is from my pecan farmer buddy who had a big hand in opening up the market over there.  He's very well off now.

Added: if you think about it the two halves of a pecan are reminiscent if the two lobes of a brain.

Edited by The 12th Commandment

Bannon is ranting that Matt Gaetz tried to visit Peter Navarro in prison but they won’t let him in.

Well then Peter should have complied with the Congressional subpoena. Then he wouldn't have an issue with folks visiting. 🤭

Under this statute the wrongful refusal to comply with a congressional subpoena is made punishable by a fine of up to $1,000 and imprisonment for up to one year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I figured that would get a rise out of somebody.  The huge demand for pecans in China you can see by googling it.  The brain anecdote is from my pecan farmer buddy who had a big hand in opening up the market over there.  He's very well off now.

Added: if you think about it the two halves of a pecan are reminiscent if the two lobes of a brain.

So he's marketing it as brain food?

35 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Well then Peter should have complied with the Congressional subpoena. Then he wouldn't have an issue with folks visiting. 🤭

Or Gaetz could confess to his crimes, and then they could be cell mates.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Deepstate ghostwriters. 🤣

That's a job I would love to interview for. 👹

Other job desired: in-house mental health counselor for fox news employees.

image.png.ac0fc246ba6028ecfbc9bfca9b5655e3.png

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, The 12th Commandment said:

No, the Chinese buyers told him they were popular with their customers because of that similarity.

That is so weird, cultural differences, I guess. 

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Considering that with all the Botox and plastic surgery she'd be lucky to be able to raise an eyebrow, I'd say this is her losing it...

She def has lost any message she had. Right now all she can say it "I don't discuss meetings I had".... except she does exactly that in her book apparently, except maybe she's being honest now and everything in her book is a lie. And, BUY MY BOOK.

• Haha 2

Chip's fears can easily be put to rest from his position by making sure the Constitution is followed, as he promised in his oath.
If that is all any of them do, then we'll be fine.

~Bang

• Like 4

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

She got it partially right. Trump will be on the ballot, not many will actually vote for him. Write ins for Haley for one.

My worry is that a vote for Haley would be a wasted vote, since the winner takes all the electoral votes anyway. People who cannot stomach voting for Biden (whether they're far-right GOP and would never vote for a Dem, or people who don't like either candidate and stay home) and write in Haley's name won't keep Trump out of the Oval, I fear.

With these court cases disintegrating before our eyes I am losing hope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

My worry is that a vote for Haley would be a wasted vote, since the winner takes all the electoral votes anyway. People who cannot stomach voting for Biden (whether they're far-right GOP and would never vote for a Dem, or people who don't like either candidate and stay home) and write in Haley's name won't keep Trump out of the Oval, I fear.

I states like Indiana. It's a waste. PA/AZ/VA/MI/GA. It's basically a vote for Biden. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Don't pay attention to polls.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Ku Klux Klan Trans. They’re forcing reassignment surgery on all old scared white folks. They’re taking this country by storm. 

Take off your hoods and let your Adam’s Apple show with pride!!! It’s hard to take off the hoods because they come in Rainbow colors. So pretty.