Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

23 minutes ago, tshile said:

it’s long but worth reading the whole thing 

unless you just hate her and don’t believe anything she says or think it matters then I guess you may not see it worth the time

It's good.  I don't like her politics, but she is at least on the side of the US and the Constitution.  What she relays is frightening about the state of the current GOP and how they covet power at the expense of democracy.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, China said:

It's good.  I don't like her politics, but she is at least on the side of the US and the Constitution.  What she relays is frightening about the state of the current GOP and how they covet power at the expense of democracy.

Yeah I'm perfectly willing to listen to people I don't agree with all the time (or much of the time) if they're making valid points on another topic. And Cheney falls into both of those categories.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

15 hours ago, China said:

McCarthy talking is a dead giveaway that he's lying.  Of course that's true for much of the GOP.

Yeah there's no way on Earth that McCarthy was told that Trump wasn't eating. He told Cheney that because he wasn't brave enough to tell her he was going to Mar a Lago to kiss the ring.

WTH. At the end of that he yells “avocado toast eating insiders elite” what the hell was he on about? Haha. 

I eat avocados and toast, not together though. My wife buys avocados all the time and eats it on the toast. Yeah, we’re friggin elite! Suck it!

We’re going broke buying avocados at less than .80 cents a piece at Costco. Savings is going into the ****ter along with my elite status. If you would like to find out more on how you can support my wife and I keep our elite avocado eating status, please pm me for details. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Clearly, that lady in the MAGA video is just repeating those Right Wing Memes she sees on her social media everyday, 

She has no other sorce in which she bothers to get information from, because it's just so easy to read words on a picture ,instead of reading an entire article 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

The morlocks won't give a rats ass, not a single mind will be changed

Doesn't matter, they don't like DeSantis anyway lol...but this will set the dialogue about DeSantis moving forward if he falls flat on his face like I expect him to do. And Trump will post to his followers how abysmal DeSantis did against Newsom. Watching DeSantis continuously get his stature and his support chipped away is enjoyable.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Doesn't matter, they don't like DeSantis anyway lol...but this will set the dialogue about DeSantis moving forward if he falls flat on his face like I expect him to do. And Trump will post to his followers how abysmal DeSantis did against Newsom. Watching DeSantis continuously get his stature and his support chipped away is enjoyable.

Agreed

This is the longest cartoon I have ever been in

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

And Nikki Haley will be watching like

a466ee24165c554d409016d31a8aefbf4c7a8c6a

• Haha 3