Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Ezekiel Elliott

DM72

If anyone could post a link, it would be greatly appreciated. Elliott's representatives say, "it was in good fun" while the NFL has "no comment."

This should be interesting as there's still the NFL is still investigating Elliott.

If this wasn't on video it wouldn't be an issue. The fact that it is makes me think a suspension will follow. 

This video will provoke a reaction from women who would not like that to happen to them or people putting themselves in the position of a woman who would not like it. I'm guessing neither of those groups will respond favorably to "it was in good fun". 

1 hour ago, DM72 said:

If anyone could post a link, it would be greatly appreciated. Elliott's representatives say, "it was in good fun" while the NFL has "no comment."

This should be interesting as there's still the NFL is still investigating Elliott.

Someone post a link please.  

Preferably to an uncensored version.  Just so I can have all the facts obviously. 

:ph34r:

Yeah, won't be received well especially with another investigation going on. If this was Gronk, what would the reaction be? Guy just having a good time? I have a feeling it would be the same reaction Zeke will get as this plays out. The reason I ask is that does a fun guy get a pass on the first incident? 

There's a lot of female journalist if you haven't noticed. A LOT!!! And from what I see, the majority of them seem to be very outspoken on women's rights. I don't think they can just sweep this under the rug, unless they want a huge backlash.

4 minutes ago, DM72 said:

There's a lot of female journalist if you haven't noticed. A LOT!!! And from what I see, the majority of them seem to be very outspoken on women's rights. I don't think they can just sweep this under the rug, unless they want a huge backlash.

Shouldn't have anything to do with how many outspoken female journalists there are. As men, as people, we gotta call this out for what it is. Can't go around exposing chicks like that. She clearly did not expect that, and this idiot tried it again.

The fact that she "hung out" with him probably makes it worse, because as im sure most of us know, many women aren't as combative after being violated like that, as others, and it makes it harder for them to get the message across that this aint cool.

Consent is everything

Dummy should have sat back and just watched the action unfold. Those girls were doing it without Zeke's help anyway.

You guys ever been to Mardi Gras?

He shouldn't have done it, but from the evidence presented these girls are clearly not "outraged".

3 hours ago, Rey713 said:

He shouldn't have done it, but from the evidence presented these girls are clearly not "outraged".

That's good for him that the woman probably won't press charges, but I don't think it makes a difference to the NFL. 

Now, what would have happened if another girl pulled up her top, and Elliott .  i don't know,, poured vodka on her..  or something, and then the other girl s.. started.. . to .. uh.  and .. then..

i mean. he's a total jerk. He should be ashamed of himself. There should be a full investigation. But it'll all get swept under the rug.

The worst part is she is clearly not drawing attention to her breasts in any way, and in fact seems to be pointing to them again and again as if to say "These breasts shall not be exposed, even if this small top of mine bursts from the strain i have put it under. and just to be clear, i mean this breast, and this breast. This breast, this breast. Boob one and boob two, Not coming out. I repeat, this breast, and this breast, not to be exposed."

And then Elliott assaults her. Probably to collect more of those green beads that you get by being a guy walking around at a parade like that. Greedy ****. 

Damn Goodell, etc. etc.

~Bang

The first time it looked like she was telling the camera man have him do it and he looked like the camera man asked him to So he did and pretty much the same thing the second time she said i got this and he said I'll cop a feel but he got all that in later. Lol. On the fence here college atmosphere non story really.

This kind of stuff is why they still should keep Romo and get an experienced backup for Zeke. Young, Dumb, and Rich only goes so far. The star shines bright for a year or two, but eventually burns out unless some maturity enters quickly. There hasn't been maturity shown yet between Zeke and Dak so far. Now I'm not one of these moralists. These guys should be able to do what they want to do. However, they don't seem to be aware of their surroundings and show a lack of maturity at times. 

When Zeke is suspended for the first 4 games, I hope the Skins play them twice.

11 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

This kind of stuff is why they still should keep Romo and get an experienced backup for Zeke. Young, Dumb, and Rich only goes so far. The star shines bright for a year or two, but eventually burns out unless some maturity enters quickly. There hasn't been maturity shown yet between Zeke and Dak so far. Now I'm not one of these moralists. These guys should be able to do what they want to do. However, they don't seem to be aware of their surroundings and show a lack of maturity at times. 

When Zeke is suspended for the first 4 games, I hope the Skins play them twice.

So you're saying losing Romo would hurt Dallas?  All the more reason we want them to do it!!!

Zeke is a diva. Can't stay out of TMZ for more then a few months. Who walks into a weed bar like he did and has it plastered all over the web or cave mans it out by being on video showing this? Diva's used to be for WR's only but clearly he never got that memo.

On 3/14/2017 at 5:00 PM, DM72 said:

That's good for him that the woman probably won't press charges, but I don't think it makes a difference to the NFL. 

Wouldn't surprise me.

Some people just can't stay out of the news... smh.

On 3/15/2017 at 8:57 AM, skinfan2k said:

funny how ESPN won't cover this as it hurts the cowboys image. 

Whats funnier is you listen to the actual anchors and talking heads. Couldn't wait to trash the Skins when all the half assed reporting was being thrown out there as it being a "Hostile takeover" by BA, only for them to all of a sudden play the "We don't have all the facts" game or try to outright downplay it, when it doesn't take but a simple phone call for that to be sexual assault. Plus they have the Tony Romo situation going on. 

Watch them spin it.

Considering the event I know this is not that big of a deal. However, imagine if one of the Skins outspoken or popular players was caught on tape exposing some woman's huge fake boobs such as Josh Norman or Trent Williams. The story would have made all national sports headlines and our own fans would be calling for their suspensions or releases.

Archived