Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Someone should ask Putin why he is answering questions like he is a GOP congressman. You can literally overlay the english subtitles of what Putin said with the audio of any GOP member for the last 3 months.

Dude, you got that exactly backwards.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Someone should ask Putin why he is answering questions like he is a GOP congressman. You can literally overlay the english subtitles of what Putin said with the audio of any GOP member for the last 3 months.

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Dude, you got that exactly backwards.

I think Mike's point is that Putin might be ashamed about sounding like a GOP congressman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump... because if I can help it, I'll never let this thread move from the front page of the Tailgate.  #helsinki  #neverforget

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/russian-spies-hacked-ukrainian-gas-company-at-heart-of-trump-impeachment-trial/2020/01/13/db50b2b0-366c-11ea-bb7b-265f4554af6d_story.html

Russian military spies have hacked a Ukrainian gas company that is at the heart of an impeachment trial of President Trump, who sought last year to pressure Ukraine to investigate the company and its links to Joe Biden’s son, according to a cybersecurity firm.

Beginning in early November, the Russian spy agency known as the GRU launched a cyber “phishing” campaign against Burisma Holdings to trick unsuspecting employees into giving up their email credentials so the hackers could gain access to their email accounts — once again entangling Moscow in domestic U.S. politics, according to Area 1 Security, a Redwood City, Calif., company.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Even when the GRE finds no evidence from their Burisma hacks implicating the Bidens in wrongdoing, there is nothing to prevent them from faking evidence and putting it out there.  Nothing.

Exactly. I almost fell into the "Well there's nothing there" trap.